Top Social

Short Hiatus (OVER!)

As it seems to happen at the beginning of every summer vacation, my laptop has decided to throw a tantrum. I'll be taking it to my computer repair guy in the morning where I'll be able to get a better understanding of what's going on with it and how long it will be out of commission. At this point, I'm expecting the fixing to take several days. This means that there definitely won't be a TGO update tomorrow, and a Thursday update will be unlikely as well. Hopefully everything should be back up and running for the chapters to progress as normal by next week. Whatever happens, I'll do my best to keep you all in-the-know!

UPDATE: Unfortunately, my laptop is still being repaired, and I still haven't gotten exact word as to what is the issue. As such, there will be no new TGO update today. I'm praying I can have it back in time for Thursday's update, but we'll see how that goes. I'll continue editing the older chapters in the meantime, and perhaps break away from Sims updates for a while to post things relating to my other interests.

UPDATE #2: I have finally gotten my laptop back. Unfortunately, everything had to be wiped off it it. The good part of that is that most of my stuff was able to be saved. I still have all the save files for my Sims 3 games and stuff like that (in addition to, you know, like my normal pictures, documents, music, etc). The issue right now is that, naturally, all of the installed software that was on my laptop is no longer installed. I somehow managed to find all of my Sims 3 install CDs save for Pets and Supernatural- but those were the expansions I gave to my sister so I already knew I wouldn't find them. Over the course of today and perhaps tomorrow, I will be reinstalling the game and getting copies of Pets and Supernatural. Then I have to get all the custom content I had back as well. I expect to have my game up and running by Saturday (hopefully), and then I can (again, hopefully) get back to my proper update schedule. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to add new chapters of Remember Me. I also have a few updates of 100 Majesties backlogged that I can post. That should be enough to keep you all entertained.

UPDATE #3: My game is up and running, and the updates will proceed as normal once again. Thanks to everyone for your patience!
4 comments on "Short Hiatus (OVER!)"
  1. Hope you get it fixed soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pain >.> I hope everything goes smoothly for your now =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have your games registered and you make an origin account they should all be on there :) looking forward to reading your chapters again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advice Melissa M. I managed to get all the expansions installed with no problem this time, but to know I can use Origin if I ever have to reinstall one in the future is helpful. Honestly, I had forgotten that Origin even existed until yesterday, lol. I've almost got everything up and running. Right now I'm installing the CC, and once that is done I can finally get into the game to see if I need to do any damage control. After that, I can play! :D

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9