Top Social

What I'm Currently Listening to #2

Japanese Songs
#1
SAKURA- Naotaro Moriyama and Naohito Fujiki


I discovered this song while I was watching a show clip featuring one of my favorite idol groups. It was around the beginning of spring, and they were discussing the most successful songs that had the word "Sakura" (Cherry Blossom) in the title. This song is the most successful one to date. It is the insert song from a drama called "Itoshi Kimi E" (To the One I Love), which centers around a woman finding out that the man she has fallen in love with will lose his eyesight in three months.


#2
OKOCHAMA SENSOU ("Childish War")- Rin and Len Kagamine


This is a dance cover by Kamen Liar 217 (the older girl; she also goes by Niina) and Ririri to a Vocaloid song.


#3
TOKI WO KOE SORA WO KOE- Morning Musume '14


One of the two newest songs by Morning Musume. It is one my my favorite songs of theirs that they've released recently. I like everything about it save for most of the dance. It has been strongly hinted that the song is in honor about those who lost their lives in the 2011 Tohoku earthquake, although there has been no official confirmation about such a thing.


English Songs
#4
TEARS FOR ALICE- David Lanz


The song technically doesn't have any words, but it was created by an American composer. I have loved this song for a long time, but I had forgotten about it until recently. I had had a linked saved to it on my old laptop I am currently using as my Alienware is getting fixed. Now that I've discovered it again, I made sure I saved it to a playlist on YouTube.


#5
I SEE FIRE- Peter Hollens


This is an acappella cover of Ed Sheeran's "I See Fire" from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. I like the original as well, but I think I prefer this version just a little bit more. I came across Peter Hollens from the featured channels they have on YouTube. Normally I ignore them, but in this case I was drawn in immediately. I recommend checking out more of Hollens' songs.
3 comments on "What I'm Currently Listening to #2"
  1. I hope you know you have distracted me from finished Taps next chapter - lol Im now addicted!!
    I am now stuck on you tube listening to all the Peter Hollens songs - he is pretty good :D
    anything Lord of the Rings or Hobbit and I'm on it lol OMG - I love Into the West - and his version is pretty cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha, glad I could help! But, no, now that you've let me know you're close to finishing the next chapter I've become impatient, lol!
    My favorites of his are I See Fire, Down by the Salley Gardens, Pippin's Song, Misty Mountains, and The Prayer. I really like Into the West as well, but I have to be careful when listening to that song. It almost always makes me cry for some reason! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually havent listened to anything of his that I dont like :D I love I See Fire - the Katy Perry ones are good too

    The chapters - Ive actually got the next 4 Tap chapters written - i write them in no time - but it takes me DAYS to proof read them to make them readable lol Ive got half a dozen side storys written out too - my bug bare is the proof reading and the pics and not enough hours in the day lol

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9