Top Social

TGO New Years Special! Behind the Scenes 2!

In the last Behind the Scenes post created in celebration of The Goddess' Order one year anniversary, I went through all the pictures I had taken of the goofy things my Sims had done since I started the challenge. I have gathered even in just these past few months more than enough pictures for another Behind the Scenes update. Thus, I am uploading this as a special surprise New Years update. Don't worry. You'll get the normal update tomorrow as well (:

We start pretty much around the same time where we left off last time. It is the day of Elioviel and Morti's wedding...


Which Ellothiel clearly wanted to upstage. She pulled out a quick session of poses I've never seen from her before or even seen in general. It was unexpected, but very fun to watch. I think she is trying to look like a model or something here,


but the whole thing quickly goes derpy.


The people cheering for her daughter and new son-in-law gives Ellothiel a headache.



I love these two.

Technically, Ellothiel is a princess. If she was a spoiled, selfish, and haughty one then I would imagine this would be her favorite expression. "Why are you looking at me, peasant?" is the feeling I get from this. Haha, this kind of Ellothiel might be more fun to write as than the one who is just so dang nice all the time.


Ellothiel has some trouble running through the front door properly.


I don't know if anyone else's Sims do this, but Ellothiel just gets in these moods where she wants to do nothing else but stare with a creepy, wide-eyed smiley expression on her face. It's even worse after I pause the game and her head slowly turns to look at the camera. With this and what happened with Eloril in the last Behind the Scenes, I'm really starting to wonder if there is something more going on with my Sims.


Ellothiel has more issues clipping into stuff.


That's just......creepy. Her tongue is coming out of her bottom lip. Imagine if you saw this kind of thing in real life. I would definitely run away.


My toddlers too often go a bit further than they should when they play with the peg blocks and xylophone.


Noril has some mad egg throwing skills. The smashed eggs can defy gravity and all manner of physics by staying completely in place when the door they smashed against is opened.


I had a silly moment when I was doing the Ellothiel slapping Noril scene. I thought I just had to keep making Noril angry until I got the Fight selection, and then I could Slap him. My senses finally returned and I realized the option would never show up. People would freak out if that option was in-game because that would be child abuse. I had to resort to searching out a pose instead. I found the above image amusing though. Ellothiel was the one being mean to Noril. I don't know how she thought a good insult would be to imply that she herself is a llama.


A pose I like of Ellothiel after she got sprayed by a sink. She looks so deep in thought, as if trying to figuring out the true meaning and symbolism of being caught by booby-trapped plumbing.


Milmarion was not happy at all during this photo session. I woke him up just after midnight so I could age him quickly, get him spruced up, and have him moved out before the others woke up just to make everything easy. I don't think he liked being woken up so early because all he gave me was grumpy looks like this. It took me a long time to finally get a decent shot of him.


I have so many mods it's very difficult for me to remember what does what. One of the default tunings on one of the mods makes it so that it doesn't matter if anyone is in the room when a couple woohoos. This is also what caused Bootes' dilemma at his boss' party. Ellothiel was having her Try for Baby woohoo with Christopher with Paul sitting there reading the whole time everything was going down.


I realized I have never shown a picture of Ellothiel pregnancy derping. This was when she found out she was pregnant with Linnatiel.


I was so frustrated with this maid. Raradia didn't have to go to school since she aged up in the morning. She spent most of the afternoon raking leaves so I could get a nice sunny shot of the children playing in the leaf piles. Piles of leaves are considered objects to be cleaned by maids though. I saw her going for it so I had Raradia rush out to tell her to stop. She was too slow.


The maid threw away all of Raradia's hard work. Raradia, Niphredil, Elvaran, and Analinde had to spend more time raking leaves, and I didn't get the shot I wanted.


I didn't write about this in the story, but I had Raradia marry Christopher Steel. Just to keep my sanity since I had so many other things to do, I cheat moved Christopher into the household by shift-clicking him. He and Raradia flirted without distraction until Christopher was able to confess his feelings for her. I got a notice saying Christopher now had a naughty reputation. He had said he was single when Raradia asked, so I curiously checked his relationships to see what I had missed. Apparently, the other person Christopher was romantically involved with was Raradia's father, Ricardo.

That's awkward. I had Raradia and Christopher marry anyway, and moved them out so they could deal with the little triangle they had going on by themselves.


Rorion is officially the son of Sam Sekemoto and a townie called Bridgett Roe. I created Rorion as randomly as possible. After midnight passed so Linnatiel could have at least one day in her age bar, I paused the town and started at the center of the park. I stopped at the first Sim I could find- Sam. I used Master Controller to use Instant Baby to populate his household with one son. I picked his mother by randomly selecting a female Sim out of all available females in the world without looking. It only occurred to me afterwards that I could have selected Ellothiel or an Ithiennith by mistake. Bridgett was picked though, and I was happy since she was rather pretty looking.

I used Master Controller again after I moved Rorion in to delete his heritage and make Ellothiel his mother in his family tree instead. I tried to find Bridgett so I could use her in the big reveal scene about Rorion's birth mother, but I couldn't find her on the list even after I shift-clicked on the mailbox to make Niphredil know everyone. I simply had to recreate her as best I could off this one picture I took.


Installing Island Paradise caused more problems than messing up my saves. In TGO world, it added a second mailbox to the household. It reappears every time I delete it, and it doesn't matter where I move the mailboxes for when I open the save again they always return to the same spot outside the fence on the edge of the lot. It's very frustrating.


Ellothiel occasionally gets wishes to write love letters. Her desk apparently counted as an available place to write it though her computer was in the way.


See that blue plumbob and floating plate? That's supposed to be Elediril. I had wanted to stick to canon by making Ellothiel unable to teach her teenagers how to drive, and thus invited over Elediril over to help Delenmir instead. However, Elediril became invisible when he came onto the lot. He and Ellothiel started a group, but since he was invisible I could do nothing with him. I let him walk around for a while in hopes he would manifest. He didn't. The best I could do was resetting him.


I put Analinde in Ellothiel's hair just for the heck of it. She looks pretty good, but she certainly inherited Isaac's naturally stern stare.


I just love Renia, and little Renia in particular. I suppose it's became I didn't expect her to turn out so adorable. Having her next to Delenmir with their similar looks only made both of them look better.


I had planned to do the plot with Melui's conception at some point. My intention had been to do it when the aliens showed up next. However, I did not expect them to reappear so quickly. I considered waiting until they came again, but I reconsidered since Rorion's plot with his mother was coming to an end and I had nothing else to follow up with. Going ahead with Melui's conception also gave me another way to tie the content in with the title of the update.

Bridgett and her friend were still in the household when Yumay visited. I sent them out of the house to keep them out of sight, but they kept returning right away. I thankfully got my pictures taken just before they made another re-entry.


When Elediril turned visible again, I had him over so that he could teach Linnatiel to drive. When I saw he brought his newborn daughter, I thought I could do a little something with Ellothiel babysitting her while the two were out. Elediril decided it would be a better idea to take her with them though. Holding your infant daughter on your lap without wearing a seat belt yourself while being driven about by a highly inexperienced driver?

Seems reasonable.


My game was lagging a bit at this point. This oval showed up around Sind, and left me highly confused as to what it was. Then I realized it was the area Linnatiel's action of picking him up would take place in. I thought I had seen all the strange little glitches, but I guess there's always something new waiting to reveal itself.


She just looks so defeated. Cheer up, Ellothiel. All you did was clean a toilet.


I wrote about how Cethiel loved seeing the snow on her birthday and went outside right away to play in it. The opposite was actually true. I got the impression she was very upset having to go outside. She looked angry for such a long time. It took me forever to get a nice picture of her smiling.


This was Ellothiel reaction to Arnin waking her up during the night with her crying. Living in that small house really did send her emotions all over the place. Her own cry could have woken up the rest of the household.


I reason Cethiel only wanted to sit on her nana's lap, but that's not the way to do it.


I was able to get some really cute shots of Ellothiel playing with Arnin, but Cethiel walked through the bathroom (I use NRAAS to turn off the privacy requirements) and Sind in most of his glory ruined all of those shots. I tried to angle to camera to hide him, but it was a no go.


Haha, what an expression. How is it even possible to turn your eyes that far into your head? I know I can't do it.


I don't quite know why, but I just really like the picture of Ellothiel standing in the rain after the aliens abducted her. It looks like she's just letting the rain was away all the bad feelings or something.


I love this shot of her even more though. I wish I could pout like that. I look weird whenever I try to do it. Ellothiel, on the other hand, looks adorbs.


Unlike Milmarion, I woke Sind up at a decent hour for his aging up. He still wasn't happy with me trying to take his picture though. I wasted so much of the day attempting to get a good shot of him. Kelsey doesn't like it when her Sims don't want to cooperate.


The routing in the tiny house was terrible. There was no room for anyone to do anything without someone else getting in the way. Also, no one had time to do anything other than the bare essentials since it took so much time for everyone to work out their way around the others. I had intended to keep the family in the small house longer. A combination of this routing annoyance, the family getting the money for the house much sooner than I anticipated, and me realizing Part Four had already gotten so long caused me to move them back sooner.


Ellothiel's room with all the cribs was a nightmare to look at- as well as a nightmare for her to get around in.


Another look of Ellothiel's that has become a favorite of mine. She either gives me really good looking poses or really strange ones.


Unlike Milmarion and Sind, Cethiel was more than willing to pose for me for her young adult shot. She went through animation after animation that I had never seen before. These four photos are only a fraction of what I got. They made me love her even more than I already did. That last shot is perhaps my most favorite of all the ones I took.


I had hoped to get a shot where Ellothiel was smiling or something, but she either looked dead-pan or had her head in the opposite direction of the camera. Then she decided to move the horse, and there was no way I was rearranging Lithaldoren into position again. It took too long to get him in place the first time around.


You wanted another shot of Cirabel and Elioviel? Well, here ya go! This is a close-up shot of the one where they're watching their older siblings play video games. I love these two so much. I might make a world where it's just Ellothiel and them as children, and I'll keep them children so the three can live in happy times forever.


I downloaded this ballet costume since it looks amazing. The gorgeous Vita Alto decided to model it for me when she visited the winter festival.


The issue I have with the large house that is just as annoying as the routing confusion at the little house is the front door. It is frustrating to take everyone out or bring everyone home at the same time for they all get stuck at the front door for hours on end trying to work their way around the others. This example is when I brought all the children I used in the Christmas Special home, but most often a pileup like this happens when the normal children are attempting to leave for school. They almost end up being late on some days because they simply cannot get out. They rarely ever decide to use the other door as well.


Remember before when I told you Ellothiel gets in these moods where she is all wide-eyed and smiley no matter what she is doing? This is her in front of the fire burning her whole dining room down. It's almost as if she started the fire herself and is enjoying watching everything burn.


Everyone else is screaming, and she is just having the time of her life.


The last picture of the update! I have a few more, but then I realized I haven't posted yet the updates which they come from. No spoilers for you! This picture is Lueth having a bit of trouble teaching Calun how to walk. I quickly canceled then restarted the action. How is Calun supposed to learn how to walk properly if the person teaching him can't walk properly herself?


And, there we go! Sorry, no little characters I've snuck in from other stories this time around. Maybe we'll see some next time. I hope you've had a great year or are looking forward to start afresh if 2013 hadn't been a field of flowers for you. I hope as well that you got at least a little enjoyment out of this post, and are excited to see what The Goddess' Order has in store for the new year!

Till next time!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9