Top Social

The Next Few Months

I want to thank all you who have been reading Color My World up till now so much! This project was something I had been excited about for a long time, so to pass the first hurdle by completing the first generation is a great feeling! As sad as it is to let Ethereal's role as the main character come to an end, my energy is renewed at the prospect of continuing her story and starting a brand new one through the eyes of one of her children. I know you are all anxious to follow that journey alongside me. That's why I'm making this quick little post to let you know how things stand now and what you can expect in the future for CMW.

I have a decent amount of set up for Generation 2 already finished. This includes the new family setups, lots of children, and houses to put them all in. There are a few more households I need to prepare though, and then comes the task of getting these lots and Sims placed properly into the world. The harder task of getting accustomed to the new characters comes after that. I'll have to fiddle around with them and the plot quite a bit in order to find the direction I want to take for this new venture. Getting several chapters completed is what I'll be working on during the little "break" I'm having now, which I expect to last about three weeks at this point. I'll send out a notice a day or two before the story restarts to so you all know when to jump back in.

Everything should then proceed as it has for almost the past year- save for the month of November. Unfortunately, I have let CMW get in the way of the writing of the actual novel I want to publish, Tales of Lerathian. November is the month of NaNoWriMo, and I would like to use that event to push out the last third of ToL. I don't plan to stop doing anything entirely with CMW during those four weeks, but I will not have the time to publish normal updates. Instead, I will be releasing what I like to call "Snapshots". Tiny little moments from the adventures of the characters that tell a quick story or reveal a bit more depth about their lives. They will include only a few pictures and paragraphs to go with them, but I think they will be a great way to take quite an interesting look at situations I otherwise wouldn't have the time to cover.

And, that's basically it for the moment. I thank you again for reading, and I will also give you a hint that you should still check the blog every now and again. I might have a few extra surprises to share ;D

~Kelsey
1 comment on "The Next Few Months"
  1. You should come join the chat room on modthesims. Or make a tumblr. : )

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9