Top Social

Delay of CMW Chapter 46

Unfortunately, it's highly likely that the final chapter for the first generation of Color My World will have to be delayed slightly. Due to the holiday weekend, my schedule at work has been changed around. The days I would normally get off I have had to go in instead. This majorly threw off the free time I have used to finish each new chapter. I was hoping I could still have the update out for Monday, but at this point I don't even have all of the pictures taken. I'm expecting that #46 will be out on Tuesday instead, but there is also the chance that it might not be done until Wednesday. It'll be longer than normal, so hopefully the extra bit of waiting will be worth it.

Sorry for forcing you to have to wait in anticipation for a day or two more~ ^^

-Kelsey
2 comments on "Delay of CMW Chapter 46"
  1. You're tearing my heart into pieces. : ( I hate your workplace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good, I came on to procrastinate, so it's probably good that I couldn't

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9