Top Social

A Bit of Waters Family Picture Spam

These are a select few shots from a side story I was planning on doing about Glacier's experience meeting, marrying, and living with Shell. I even got around to writing a little bit of it. However, it soon became clear to me that it was a project that would never be finished. It wasn't that I didn't like doing it, but the time and effort it required was too much and still is too much. Doing the main story of CMW and writing my novel take enough out of me without me trying to force another project onto my plate. I also rather like the idea of everyone coming up with their own ideas for what exactly went down in the Waters house instead of me dictating every detail. I prefer to let people's imaginations wander when I have the choice :)

There's not many pictures, but I hope you enjoy them nonetheless.












Behind the Scenes


I had stupidly set Glacier and Shell as spouses when I made their household for the story, so I had to divorce them first in order to remarry them for the wedding scene.


Even with all the other entertainment devices in the house, all anyone wanted to do was read.

The guy in the background was a Sim I made to be Glacier's friend in college, but I never ended up using him.


Purity swipes her parents' bed, forcing them to sleep in separate rooms.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9