Top Social

It's My Birthday! (#3!)

I can't believe it's already the third year I've done this 0.0 And there I was thinking years ago that I would make this blog and probably forget about it for eternity.

There's pictures this time around!


Bourbon chicken dinner, served over rice. Absolutely delicious. We used this recipe and tamari sauce instead of soy sauce. You'll want to go with at least three pounds of chicken if you have five or more people.


The cake! It had strawberries and custard in the center.


Then this happened. I love cute frog stuff. The first present I unwrapped was a tiny gift from my mom that she had my sister get because my mother is currently on vacation, and thus will be giving me my proper gifts when she gets back. The present was the frog plushie on the right. I unwrapped my second gift from our visitors. It was the frog plushie on the left. We were laughing our heads off.


We played a game of Scrabble. When I couldn't decide what to name my frogs, it was determined that I should pick two words from our game to name them. Someone played 'Eden', so I had to go with that. I also chose 'Fir' since it was another earthy name. I think they're rather appropriate choices, considering I also had 'sex' and 'tit' as options.


So, the froggie on the right is Eden. The froggie on the left is Fir.

Let's see if they end up getting any siblings next year! XD
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9