Top Social

Random Halloween-ness

I'm in a random kind of mood where all I want to do is listen to Halloween music. Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I just love the creepy songs made in tribute to it. I figured I'd go ahead and share my current earworms.

Trick and Treat, Instrumental version


One of the many versions with vocals here.

Otome no Gyakushuu, Instrumental Version


Official Music Video. It's not technically a "Halloween" song, but the vibe is close enough.

Happy Halloween




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9