Top Social

Sneaky


With the spring weather being crisp, clear, and refreshing Elediril, Milmarion, Noril, and Raradia spent the entire weekend at the festival. I figured it was fine to let them go as long as they made sure to finish all their chores first. It was also so nice having the house quiet that I even gave them extra pocket money so they could stay out later. I did join them once to go festival egg hunting with Noril and Raradia, but Niphredil became so irritable by all the loud noises that I had to bring her back home before too long.


Hopefully I can get out a little more easily now that Niphredil has had her birthday. My dear baby has already become a toddler. I was looking forward to her having Carlton's hair, but her smile is just so cheerful that I don't mind that she looks more like me. 

Niphredil looks like such a sweet girl, which she is for the most part, but I don't think I have ever had a child who has been such a mess maker before. It's so much trouble trying to keep her and the things she touches clean. Niphredil finds ways to make messes out of things that normally shouldn't be able to cause a mess at all. It seems to be her special talent.


Elediril volunteered to teach Niphredil how to talk for me. It took a couple days for the realization to hit me that he didn't volunteer out of the goodness of his heart. Apparently Ms. Genvieve, his girlfriend, really loves children. Elediril is trying to impress her even further by showing her what a wonderful big brother he is.


His reason for helping might not be as pure as what I originally thought, but I'm not going to complain. I've been focusing on improving my martial arts skills so Elediril taking charge leaves me more time to do my training. I particularly like meditating. I've even managed to work my way up to the honor of wearing a blue belt. I kept this fighting style a secret from ada and Eloril while they were here. I still want to surprise them with it when I return home.


Speaking of returning home, I'm taking yet another step closer towards that happening. I found out I'm having a son. I debated once again on whether or not to find out the gender of my children beforehand. Then I came up with a solution. I would alternate finding out. This pregnancy I got the scan. The next time I'm pregnant I won't. Both my curiosity and my want to be surprised will be satisfied.

There's something else I also want though. No more back pain. If the nausea could go away, why can't my sore muscles do the same?


My children generally do not look forward to Mondays, but Elediril's birthday that morning gave the day a great start. He bought a small apartment close to his job where he can also work peacefully on improving his music and speaking skills. He agreed to babysit Niphredil for me before he moved out though. I wanted to visit Elioviel and Morti, and I thought bringing along yet another toddler would only complicate things more.


I was thrilled to see Elioviel, Morti, Gilberto, Tosha, and Ashley doing well. Elioviel and Morti have really adapted to being parents of triplets quite well even though they've have to do it while constantly tired. Both Gilberto and Tosha have brown hair from somewhere. Ashley is the only one who has Elioviel and Morti's black hair, Morti's fair skin, and the elvish ears. It is truly wonderful to have grandchildren around again. I get to have all the fun of playing with them without having to do any of the work.


It was just as I was about to start walking home when the labor pains hit me. Normally they wouldn't be so intense as to cripple me from moving. They strangely were though. Elioviel quickly scooped up Gilberto, Tosha, and Ashley so she could drive me home.


The terrible pain should have been such a big hint. It was only after I gave birth to twins that I realized this pregnancy was practically identical to the one I had with Serith and Tirith- even right down to the doctors having no idea I was carrying more than one child.

This is the first time I've had multiple children whose genders are different. Elediril was still around so he got a third crib set up while I put Elvaran and Analinde down for their first nap.


However, Elediril did have to leave eventually. He had a deadline with his landlord about the time he had to be moved in to his new apartment. I chose to forgo rest to be there to celebrate Noril's birthday with the rest of the family. After that, he and Milmarion took over being in charge so I could lie down for a bit. Noril cooked dinner and took care of what Niphredil needed while Milmarion changed Elvaran and Analinde's diapers. Noril even took the time to tell Raradia a long bedtime story.


As much as I love my new children with all my heart, I do wish they wouldn't have been so sneaky. I would have been much better equipped to care for them if I had known beforehand that there was two of them on the way. I've been pregnant so many times it's rather hard now to tell the differences between each. Pregnant is pregnant for me. I did want to increase me pace though. I got what I wanted in the end even if it didn't happen exactly how I wanted.


In typical style, the days blended together so smoothly I could scarce tell one from the next. Elvaran and Analinde were toddlers in no time at all. Elvaran has Isaac's black hair. The lack of the dark red streaks that graced Isaac's locks makes me wonder if it's the case again where the unnatural color really was simply dye. Analinde has my fair hair, but has the same golden eyes her brother does. It's been a while since a child has had my hair but different eyes. Analinde's is an especially pretty combination as well. It seems I got my wish too. Elvaran and Analinde have sharper features, but they're not so sharp as to be frightening and intimidating like Isaac.


I know. I know. I should have waited longer. My twins had just had their birthday, and here I was sleeping with another man. I just felt so compelled when I met Mr. Randy Harding that I was in bed before I made the conscious decision to give myself away to him. Even during the act I fought within my mind whether I should go along with it or not. I totally ignored the reality that I was sleeping with him whether I liked it or not. 

It only hit me when I was walking home that it was obviously too late to turn back......
1 comment on "Sneaky"
  1. aww the twins are cute
    she seriously wants to hope she only has one baby next time or she's going to have her hands full!!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9