Top Social

PGC Round 2 Update #14


Update 14 already, huh? I didn't plan for this round to go on for quite so long. It's interesting taking it slower though. However, we're steadily getting close to the end. There will be a bit of a break and then the start of the green round! The tenth generation child of this challenge, as I've stated before, will be the spouse of the green founder. I'm not sure yet whether or not I'll continue on the Starr coloring like I have the Etael coloring for this round. Some crazy part of me actually wants to do the green coloring, the Starr coloring, and the Etael coloring all at the same time.

But that's a decision for the future, so I don't even know why I'm talking about it now. Here is Chara after her birthday. She's certainly a much better looking heir than Cancer.


She's one of those Sims who loves standing in things though.


Tegmine had to babysit Adhara one night. He grumbled, but managed to have at least one sweet moment when he put her to bed.


It's a bit annoying having Tegmine's schedule be so different from everyone else's. He has to wake up at one in the morning, and has to go to sleep just when the rest of the family is getting back from work and school. He always enjoys a nice cold juice in the morning before he heads out.


Unlike Tegmine, Bootes is a very dedicated father. With Tegmine at work and Canis busy trying to reach his lifetime wish, Bootes was afraid Adhara wouldn't be taught what she needed to be taught before her birthday. He decided to call in fake sick one afternoon so he could use that extra time to make sure his little daughter was properly educated.


It was sad to do, but I had to have Canis and Chara move out. There just simply wasn't enough room in the house to fit everyone. Plus, I wanted to have a small household to work with. Canis, having achieved his dream, took his niece to live with him nearby. I like to think that he sort of adopted Chara as his own heir since Tegmine really didn't care for the most part whether Chara left.


Sirius aged up into a good looking boy. Yes, I'm already reusing hair. I really should stop giving the non-heirs the nice hair so that I can leave the distinctive looks up to the proper heirs.


I somehow managed to get Tegmine and Sirius to eat together so that I could snap this picture.


Tegmine: "I have to pick this thing up?"

Adhara: "I have to let this thing touch me?"

Despite their occasional sweet moments, Tegmine and Adhara are still pretty distant.


Adhara was excited for her birthday. Perhaps a bit too excited.


She aged up cutely, but that was to be expected.


Despite the pouring rain and dark skies, Sirius spent all of Love Day at the festival. He collected nearly all of the festival eggs, and pick all the flowers in the park. He only picked the flowers because Tegmine wanted to sell them. Tegmine said something along the lines of "Sirius earning his keep." Sirius didn't understand what his father was trying to say. He just knew he had a fun time picking the flowers, even if they set off his allergies.


Adhara stayed home and out of the rain to practice her painting skill. Not a bad looking painting for her first one.


Tegmine has a lot of free time so he's been working with the potion making station. The family needed a resupply of sleeping elixirs. However, Tegmine has tried out recipes for others. After a little explosion, Tegmine created the one he wanted. He gave it to Bootes to try it out. Bootes trusted Tegmine, but the strange drink he was handed turned out to be a stink potion. Bootes quickly ran to the shower before he infected the whole house with his unpleasant aroma.


Then the birthdays started. First off was Bootes. He really doesn't look that much different.


Then it was Sirius' turn. Much better than Cancer, that's for sure.


Good looking dad and good looking son. Can't get much better than this.


Adhara had her birthday as well.


Since she and Sirius are so distantly related to the point where even I, who is great at keeping track of these sort of things, can't remember what kind of cousins they are, I decided they would be the two who would merge the Etael and Starr lines back together. It also means I get a break from trying to find baby daddies and baby mamas.


It was when I got to this point while playing that I realized I needed to step up the pace just ever so slightly. I've been so concerned in making sure that I have enough content for updates that I didn't realize that for me I was dragging down my progress too much. So from here, the content of the updates will move at a slightly faster rate.

Adhara and Sirius spent their teenage days doing teenage things. Such as learning how to drive,


and making the maid help them with their homework instead of letting him do his job.


Tegmine couldn't escape his Adult birthday. He really doesn't looking that much different either. Both he and Bootes are aging gracefully.


The monumental moment of Sirius and Adhara's birthday was rapidly approaching, which meant the departure of Bootes and Tegmine was also on its way. The family threw a pool party on Leisure Day to make some more memories together. As much of the family as possible was invited over. This is the first party in a long time that Hamal did not attend, because Hamal finally passed away. Like, seriously. Auriga even reached Elder status before he kicked the bucket. I still have no clue how he managed it. He nearly outlived his granddaughter.


One of the party crashers decided to come in the nude. A crowd stood on the porch, not coming to the pool since they were all mourning Hamal.


I decided to let my Sims roam around on their high free will. I should have paid more attention. Poor Bootes was just trying to get some dinner. However, everyone was having routing fits and he wasn't able to make it to the bathroom in time because everyone got in his way. He ended up peeing himself. Between this and watching his boss have woohoo, it seems he doesn't have the best of luck.


Sirius and Adhara had their birthday. Yay!

Here's Sirius' heir information. His traits are:
Dislikes Children
Loves the Outdoors
Grumpy
No Sense of Humor
Schmoozer

He is a Libra who loves Irish green, grilled cheese, and hip hop. He lifetime wish is to be a Professional Author. I choose this so both he and Adhara can constantly remain at home. Adhara is a self-employed painter who wants to master painting and the guitar.

Naturally, their birthday meant it was indeed time for Bootes and Tegmine to head on out. They bought Matthew Hamming's house since he had recently passed away.


Sirius and Adhara had a quickie marriage in the master bedroom, and then they got down to the baby-making stuff. Seventh generation, here we come!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9