Top Social

PGC Round 2 Update #12


As promised, I did my best to make this update a bit more meaty to make up for the rather lackluster update last time. It didn't take me as long as I thought to get caught back up to where I was when the game crashed, and thanks to me finally getting ahead with updates for TGO again, I had more time to play this world.

Auriga was very involved with little Tegmine and Canis. I guess she was just so excited that she had her heir. She wanted to teach them everything, and it felt like every other hours she got a wish to take them on a stroll, tickle them, chat with them, and so on. It was if she didn't have Dislikes Children at all.  A bit strange, but good for Tegmine and Canis.


Mesarthim accomplished his lifetime wish by becoming a famous director. He got a pretty cool outfit to go with his new position. I'll never pick a lifetime wish centered around a person being famous again though. I forgot how much I hated dealing with the celebrity system. Thank goodness they added a way to set a Sim's celebrity level or else Auriga would have gotten shamed so many times for having a child out of wedlock.


Bootes is a pretty well-adjusted teenager, but he has a penchant for playing tricks. He put hair dye in Auriga's shower for not just one day,


but two days in a row. Add these incidents in with the whoopee cushions and tricked sinks he set up, and you've got a pretty irritated household.


It was a sad day for the Starrs. Sheratan passed away. Mesarthim tried to cry on his son's shoulder, but he ended up crying inside his head instead.


I aged Tegmine and Canis to children as soon as they both had learned all their skills. I knew if I wanted to remain sane I would have to lessen the gap between them and Bootes as much as possible.

It was at this point that I realized Tegmine and Canis were identical. I can't even remember the last time I've had identical twin Sims. That meant by default Tegmine was the true heir since he was older. I figured I would probably keep Canis around though so he could be like Alshain and help out with the babies.


The house had a robbery. I hate how Sims freak out in front of a robber. Why don't they stay hidden in their room while waiting for the police or something like a normal person would do in that situation? Auriga just kept covering her eyes as if the guy was flashing her or something.


Mesarthim and Auriga had their birthday! They're not too bad looking for Adults.


Since Tegmine and Canis were at school, the two took the opportunity to have their birthday at the beach. They spent most of the afternoon fishing.


Apparently Auriga is Jesus. She stood on water the entire time.


Auriga has picked up some of Capella's habits, like spending most of her quality time with her children while watching the television.


Tegmine and Canis were some of my favorite children ever to have around. Considering that I've pretty much always want to have identical twin boys as my first children in real life, yes I'm a bit crazy and weird like that, having a pair of identical twin boys in game was just kind of special.


Like, everything they did was simply adorable.


I was sad I couldn't keep them in the Child stage longer. I aged them up as soon as they got good enough grades in school. It also sucked when I saw they weren't quite as good-looking as I thought they would be. Don't get me wrong, they're pretty decent, but their noses bug me.


Bootes had his birthday on the same day. He would have to wait a little for Tegmine and Canis to have their birthday though before he got to starting for the next generation.


Father and son together. I actually think I like Etael line just a bit more than I like the Starr line. Capella has been my favorite heir so far, but overall I guess I can't forget my Etaels since they're the line I originally started with. Playing that first round with them really has taken this blog much further than I ever though I would get with it.


Lenny Shutter was so desperate to get a scoop on the Starr family that even going to the bathroom was a waste of time. His bladder revolted against him eventually though.


I finally managed to get a shot of Auriga eating at the table with her heirs.


I got blessed. The adults were offered a free vacation. That meant I would have a free couple days for Tegmine and Canis to improve in school without worrying about Bootes also getting older.


But with the adults gone, it meant it was time for a wild teen party! Well, a teen party anyway. The really wasn't enough teens in the world to have a raving awesome shindig given that a third of the attendees were Tegmine and Canis' siblings. Seginus and Caelum were brought home from boarding school after they became teens and were then sent to live with relatives.

Though he was technically older, Seginus ended up having his birthday as the same day as his older brothers just because of how fast I aged up Tegmine and Canis. Caelum glitched out, so he couldn't come to the party. Seginus felt a little uncomfortable, so Tegmine gave him some encouragement to go and flirt with one of their nearby girls.


When he brought in the pizza he ordered, Tegmine saw his brother was doing pretty well.


The teens devoured the pizza. However, they forgot to put the leftovers away so they spoiled.


Unfortunately, Seginus ended up becoming a bit of a wallflower towards the end of the party. He stood in the corner for a long time while he had to watch Tegmine get his first kiss.


He eventually passed out on the kitchen floor.


Canis was responsible, thus lame, because he went to bed at an appropriate hour. Tegmine stayed up for most of the night and had a slightly rough time during school the next day. He even fell asleep despite the loud noise of the television show he and Canis watched when they got home.


With me being able to age the twins up the next day, they and Bootes were an acceptable difference apart when it came to age. Bootes was able to start his task. He invited some random woman he met at some point over so they could get to know each other better.


And here we go. Tegmine and Canis as Young Adults. Their birthday also meant it was time to say goodbye Mesarthim and Auriga. Bye bye Mesarthim and Auriga!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9