Top Social

PGC Round 2 Update #11


Just a little warning: this chapter might not be as interesting as some of the others. My luck finally ran out when it came to the heirs being born close together. Mesarthim got Bootes pretty quickly, but Auriga didn't have it so easily as you will see. I also had to cut this chapter a bit short for a reason I will explain at the end.

But anyway, here's a picture of Mesarthim and cute little Bootes together. I forgot to it add to the update last time. Bootes is becoming one of my favorite babies simply because of his adorable freckles.


Then Auriga gave birth to a surprise pair of triplets. I might have to reinstall the Hospital mod I have because it doesn't tell me when my females Sims are carrying multiple children like it used to. It's a little annoying. This is Nakkar though.


And his younger sister, Izar. Brendon's hair is really dominating when it comes to his grandchildren, and it is frustrating Auriga to no end.


Bootes then had his birthday, which only made Auriga feel more frantic. She knew she had to get an heir as soon as possible. That way she could stop having children as well.


She invited over the male maid who had fathered Arcturus, giving him another try to give her the heir she needed. He's pretty much the only one who is ever available for her to woohoo with now that the hospital has run out of sperm donations.


The next day, some nosy paparazzi decided to expire on the porch.


After I zoomed out from her (since the camera automatically zoomed me to her when she started to die) I was instantly zoomed to Auriga. She got stuck in a walking pose as her pregnancy was about to show and become official. All the sudden zooming around left me a tad dizzy.


I was really annoyed with what happened next. The dying paparazzi came inside to greet Grim, but Mesarthim and Bootes went outside like idiots. This ruined the wish I was working towards with Mesarthim. He Hates the Outdoors, and had a wish to stay inside for 48 hours. I was only a couple hours away from fulfilling it when he walked right out the door before I could stop him. I had to cancel the wish since he had to go to work the next day. I missed out on a hefty amount of lifetime reward points.


Mesarthim did manage to become friends with Grim though. That way he could introduce him to Auriga if she ever wanted to have a baby with Death himself.


Since Auriga took care of Bootes so often when Mesarthim was at work, Mesarthim now helps out with her children as much as he can now that he has more days off. He's trying to become a famous director. I don't think I've mentioned that yet.


A kind of weird situation happened with the maids. Jared, father of Arcturus and the babies Auriga was currently carrying, stopped being the family's maid sometime before he impregnated Auriga again. However, after that night he suddenly was their maid again. I've never had a maid come back before after they stopped coming. Jared is a pretty terrible maid though. He only does one or two things before demanding payment and leaving. You would think he would put a bit more effort to help the woman carrying his children.


Auriga gave birth to another set of twins. She cried with joy when she saw Seginus' blue hair, but then wanted to weep when she realized he didn't have her blue eyes.


There was not even a brief moment of hope with the second twin, Caelum. He inherited both Jared's black hair and dark colored eyes. Though she hadn't had great luck with him, Jared remained the only male who was available for Auriga to woohoo with right away. She had no time to waste.


Auriga got a bit of relief when Nakkar and Izar had their birthdays and she could send them off to boarding school.


While Nakkar and Izar had been an unexpected pair, the same was not true for Seginus and Caelum. Auriga had put a radio in every room so she could constantly be listening to kids music while doing whatever she needed to do. She wasn't fond of the idea of having multiples brats to care for at the same time, but if it got her an heir faster then Auriga would do anything.


Her getting an heir was especially imperative now that Bootes had become a teen. Time is flying by really fast!


Seginus and Caelum had their birthday right before Auriga went into labor again. They joined Nakkar and Izar at boarding school.


That's when Auriga hit the jackpot. She was able to get another sperm donation from the hospital, and whoever the donator was, he gave her two adorable male heirs! My favorite kind! Auriga named the older one Tegmine, and the younger one Canis. Since they look pretty identical at the moment, Tegmine will be the default heir for the moment until their differences become a bit more apparent.

Now, I had planned to play on a bit further with the family. Then my game decided to crash right before I was about to save. I have no choice but to replay the couple days leading up to Tegmine and Canis' birth, but I just don't have the time to do that before this post is due to be released. I'll try to get a lot more in for the next update instead.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9