Top Social

Quick Update 4/6/20

I wanted to make sure I got this up before it got too late after coming to a decision for this week. Obviously, everyone's aware of what's going on in the world, so I won't talk in depth on it. I'll just state I'm going to be asking for one more week for the next chapter. My state and place of business was quick to shut everything down as soon as 3 cases crept over our border, so we're days away from it being a month for me since I've been self-quarantining.  I'm in a pretty good place: being paid my normal paycheck, living with a few family members, being a pretty insular person to begin with and not minding the quiet, and really not having to worry about too much. It really is just the slog of the cabin fever settling in over the past month. There's been plenty of time to write, but a block has popped up where nothing's coming out. Part of that is the pressure of having a chapter out by a certain time. I can put it out a day or two late, sure, yet that exacerbates the issue by forcing me to sit in my room even longer struggling harder. Then it leads to me being behind on getting in-game, taking more pictures, planning, and having to hunker down in my room more to try to get back on schedule. Just giving myself the extra week gets rid of a lot of that. My apologies for any disappointment.

In hopes of giving you all a little something, I'm going to link what I've watched over the years on YouTube to keep myself entertained in case you might find them interesting too.

Nicob's Let's Play of "Fire Emblem: Three Houses":



They're long videos, but once Nico gets into the story they're just a joy to watch. They're also good for background noise while doing another task, like strip-mining in Minecraft like I did 🤭



MiraRae's Royal Family Series:

Season One



Season Two






Buzzfeed Multiplayer's Kelsey Impicciche's 100 Baby Challenge:






Dr. Hope's Sick Notes Reacts to "Cells at Work":






Any of GrayStillPlays's Sims videos (any of his videos, really):

2 comments on "Quick Update 4/6/20"
  1. Excited for the next chapter!i Hope you get plenty of time (and inspiration) to set up for the next few parts of the story. What a great cliffhanger to be at, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're excited! Part of the trouble was that this next chapter is a more important one, but the good news is it's out now! I feel rather proud of it (^^) Doesn't do much to help with the cliffhanger situation though, haha

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9