Top Social

"Through Colour Blind Eyes" Chaos #4 (Final)


Yes, I know what you're thinking. I watched these two like a hawk when I saw them queuing up a woohoo with each other. I had a feeling it would happen sometime. However, I was shocked by what happened. Sunny and Lilly got onto the bed, but as soon as they laid down the woohoo interaction disappeared. They simply laid there next to each other not doing anything until they went their separate ways. The interesting thing is- this happened again. The two would start the woohoo interaction, but they never went through with it.


Lime's pregnancy was confirmed that morning. Ice didn't seem too happy about it. I'm sure she was scared of having a Freeze spawn running about, but come on Ice- Lime really hasn't been that bad in this save. She's been much less chaotic than everyone else for some reason.


As you would expect, the boys of the house were making a right mess out of the second floor bathroom. They let it continue to be a mess, and one of the girls had to come and clean it.


Everyone had gained the Stir Crazy moodlet. With all the babies coming soon, I thought it would be a good idea to get the household out for a night on the town before the labors started. Surely, all these crazy Sims could find something interesting to do in Bridgeport? Well, it took them so dang long to get out of the house and to the club that by the time they arrived the place had just closed for the night. Ugh. They walked in, they walked out, they went out. Real fun time guys. At least it got rid of their negative moodlet.


Another strange couple. I was a bit surprised by this considering how strongly Lime had been sticking to Prelude. With Prelude being more varied with his partners though, I guess it makes sense that Lime would turn to someone else to find some enjoyment.


Mango and Lilly, meanwhile, were at it every chance they got. They only did it with each other. I kept a close watch on Lilly. I was certain that any second she would show signs of being pregnant as well. It was more likely to be the case than not after all her times with Mango. Unfortunately, they never did manage to hit the mark.


I was confused for a long time as to why I never saw Mango or River reading. Then I realize there was not a single bookcase in the house! The poor guys must have been going out of their minds what with not having anything to read. I quickly put a few in, and River jumped on them like candy. Mango was still busy with Lilly, so he got some reading in later.


The babies were born! Ruby went into labor first. She gave birth to a baby girl named Plum, with Storm being Plum's father. I aged her up right away as I was not in the mood to deal with babies. I was also really excited to see how the babies turned out.


Plum inherited Storm's skin, Ruby's eyes, and her grandmother Lime's hair. It was an interesting combination of colors that I actually really enjoyed.


Next up was Blizzard- the son of Ice and Affair. He and Plum are cousins.


I contemplated leaving his hair and eyes white, but to stick with the canon I changed them to the purple color Affair should have been instead.


Several hours after Plum and Blizzard were born, Lime went into labor. She gave birth to a boy. Electric's birth totally shocked me (pun sort of intended.) I had only ever seen Lime sleep with Prelude before her pregnancy. It turns out that she was a bit more adventurous than I had supposed. It turns out that Sunny was actually the father of her child! He inherited his father's skin and eyes, and he got Lime's hair. Electric is Plum's uncle.

I forgot to take a close-up of him.


Plum was everyone's favorite child. It was her who Affair immediately came over to tend to.


Meanwhile, his own son was sitting there ten feet away screaming his head off wanting food and Affair did absolutely nothing about it. He only just stared at the crying toddler while Plum merrily drank from the bottle he had given her.


Mango, who had just finished another romp with Lilly, had to come take care of the situation instead.


Plum was seriously spoiled by everyone. She rarely cried because everyone was so ready to take care of her. The boys were more often left to fend for themselves.


And here's a shot of the three munchkins together.

I was planning on playing a bit longer with this save, but I can only ever stand having this many Sims in a house at the same time for so long. I also had other projects that I needed to focus on as well. I saved Plum, Blizzard, and Electric, and I hope to do something with them in the future. I might also do something similar to this again in the future. I'll start out with fewer Sims though, and see where things go from there.

Until next time!
1 comment on ""Through Colour Blind Eyes" Chaos #4 (Final)"
  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Those three kids are so cute!!!
    fancy not giving River and Mango a bookcase tut! tut!
    you know youve lost River now don't you!!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9