Top Social

Fifty


I know I've said this before, but ada and Eloril really spoiled me with their presence. One of the things I miss most about them is their ability to deal with the thieves. Since they were able to deal with them so quickly, the alarm was able to be turned off as soon as possible. However, now I have to suffer through it until the police arrive. I keep calm, and tune out the headache I get, by reminding myself of that horrible feeling when that first robbery occurred. The alarm truly is something I'm grateful for.


Elioviel has started dating the boy who is apparently the school heartthrob, Mortimer Goth. I don't personally see why he would be the heartthrob, although I do suspect his parent's money might be a factor. Perhaps that's why he is attracted to Elioviel. With all the money my children leave me in their wills, our family is very financially secure. My daughter thus wouldn't be interested in this boy because of what he could buy her since I could get it for her if she worked hard and earns it.

Anyway, I've come to know Mortimer as Morti seeing as that is what Elioviel calls him. He has his quirks, but is incredibly likeable. However, he does come over each morning so he can wait for the bus with Elioviel. If the two of them would stop making out in the front yard every morning I would be very thrilled.


Elrunamir, Ureliel, Elaril, Sildor, Lothirien, Aravilui, Arluwen, Amadrie, Elerith, Nadrien, Threlad, Cadriethiel, Nikara, Iselith, Saradith, Anithien, Elridia, Nioniel, Pararil, Galaran, Herindur, Londuil, Minai, Ettelendil, Erondir, Fiendir, Thrin, Riviel, Celadra, Idhren, Elwen, Meldiron, Lomaraniel, Serith, Tirith, Renduil, Rion, Sidhion, Ortherion, Isilmar, Elrelas, Henduil, Silmalad, Alyan, Garthon, Rieldir, Cirabel, Elioviel, Elediril, and.....

Milmarion.

Not too long ago, I had resolved to never reach fifty. I threw away the goal I had been focusing on for some time. Now I'm here, holding my fiftieth child while I watch my forty-ninth sleep peacefully. Can this truly be my reality? Even after all this time, it's hard to grasp the truth that this all hasn't just been a dream.


I found myself moving towards fifty-one much sooner than I expected, and sooner than I wanted. Mr. Guillory invited himself over apparently only wanting one thing and not wanting to wait longer to get it. I knew this easy chance to get what I needed didn't follow the schedule that's become so common for me, but I gave into the opportunity. I hope I haven't gotten myself over by head. Then again, I suppose I have dealt with much more trying times and come out in good enough spirits.


It also helps that Elediril had his birthday. I can see now that even with how healthy I have made all my children's diets, Elediril still has the tendency to weigh more like his father. It's not that he's overweight or unhealthy, but he's already having trouble keeping up with his peers. They tease him sometime too. Having the rest of his siblings being slim doesn't help either. Right now I'm assisting him in finding ways of exercising that Elediril likes, such as jumping on the trampoline, while letting him know as well that it's alright if he tends to weigh slightly more. Not everyone's bodies are the same, as as long as he is healthy there's no need to feel ashamed.


Knowing I'll be having another child on the way before too long, I took a look around the house only to confirm my fears that it really is too small for the size of the family I want to have living here. However, a quick search through the available houses in the neighborhood showed me there weren't any bigger houses for sale either. I discussed the matter with Elioviel, and she suggested that we should simply just expand the home. The design doesn't lend itself to building up though, I pointed out, and there's not enough yard space to extend sideways.

Elioviel said to build down then. A basement could be a perfectly liveable space if one put enough effort into it. Making space downstairs never occurred to me. The more I pondered over the idea, the more I liked it. The house would be quieter if I could put the children downstairs, and I would also be able to change the bedroom next to mine into a proper nursery. A nursery is something I've always wanted. Elioviel helped me set the plan into motion after I made my choice.


Spooky Day came around once again. Elioviel went out to a party with her friends. Elediril, for some reason, only wanted to stay home. I set up a lot of games for us to play instead. There were many more trick-or-treaters than normal who payed us a visit. The large bowl of candy I bought was nearly empty by the end of the night.


The renovations were finished towards the end of autumn. I was a bit nervous that rooms underground would be unpleasant, but with Elioviel and the designers' help, I quite like the look of our new lower level. It's so comfy and warm that you forget it's a basement entirely. Now with the spare bedroom upstairs, there's two new bedrooms that can fit two children each. I also had a large bathroom placed downstairs so there would be no fighting. Now that there's so much space, I almost can't wait to fill it up.


I really do adore having my nursery as well. It's a bit of extra walk to take care of Milmarion during the night, but I just love having all the room in my room for myself. I actually have some semblance of privacy now. I've forgotten what it felt like, and it feels wonderful.


I'm glad that Elioviel and Morti are so passionate about each other, but they've gotten a little out of hand. I wanted to make a quick trip to the hospital for an ultrasound scan. The two teenagers assured me everything would be fine while I was out. I was in a good mood when I got the news I was having a son, but that mood dissipated when I returned. Elioviel and Morti were making out so intensely that they didn't even notice Milmarion screaming his head off because he was so hungry.

I promplty kicked Morti out, and made Elioviel wait in her room while I tended to poor Milmarion. When he fell asleep, I had a good long talk with my daughter about keeping promises and being responsible. Morti also wasn't allowed to come over for the rest of the week.


Milmarion grew into a handsome, mini version of Clint. I hope I don't jinx myself now when I saw it looks as if the variety I wanted is finally happening. It's rather nice to be the only one with fair hair after being surrounded by it for so long. I only hope this streak of boys that I'm having won't continue until eleven like it did last time.


The result of the impromptu time Saul and I had together is a now a son named Noril. As happy as I am to have Noril with me, the reality that I truly have entered the home stretch of this task makes me even more scared. Now I only have forty-nine more children to go......
1 comment on "Fifty"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9