Top Social

New Upcoming Project!

Hello! So, for a while I've wanted to find a way to branch out and grow an audience for my more serious writing without it being shared in my more personal space here with my Sims stories. I've found a place that I think will be great for this- tapas.io! I was using it to read comics when I eventually noticed that one was able to publish their own stories on there as well, and even possibly become partnered with the site depending on the story's popularity. While being partnered would be great, at this point I'm simply excited at the prospect of reaching a whole new audience. A story had already been brewing in my mind, and so I started writing.

The story, called "Devout", follows a young woman in the fantasy world of Mirdal who suffers from amnesia after a mysterious accident out in the woods. To make matters worse, with her is also a young infant she's not sure is hers that she now must care for as the stringent tightening of rules sent down from the monarchy that has declared war on the north leaves her out in the city on her own. Containing drama, romance, mystery, and a gentle touch of magic, it's bound to have a little something for everyone. There currently aren't any chapters available to read as of the moment as I'm waiting for the cover for the story I commissioned to be completed first before I start posting. However, I will post the link to Devout here as soon as it becomes available, and you can view my profile page here. The plan is to post one chapter a week on Tuesdays. Hope you'll give it a glance (^^)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9