Top Social

Getting There

This little update should hopefully be the last one of these for a while. It turns out that my laptop had to be looked at again as a few days of using it revealed the problem hadn't been fixed entirely. It still runs most things perfectly well, but due to its age the graphic drivers and such are no longer supported by the parent company. This meant that my computer got stuck in a state of limbo where the drivers would work somewhat, but because of the lack of support it would no longer fully recognize them. Thus, I am now switching over to new drivers completely. The parts should be in soon, and they'll be better than what I had before.

After that's all taken care of, I do intend to start working on Color My World again as I mentioned in my comment on the previous update. The rough timetable has been pushed back somewhat due to this extra delay. However, I would like to start posting at least towards the end of September. If not then, it will be early October. October 6th, most likely. That was the start date for both Gen One and Gen Two, so it would make a fitting date for Gen Three as well.

Also, there will be two things coming out soon. I realize both Gen One and Gen Two contain a lot of content to read. I will be posting in depth summaries of the completed generations to serve as both a refresher for previous readers and a catch up point for those who want to read the story but find the backlog too overwhelming. They'll be out either tonight or tomorrow.
1 comment on "Getting There"
  1. Ohh computer problems were the worst!
    But I'm so excited that CMW is coming!!! 🎉

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9