Top Social

Another Update!

I'm back!

It took a bit longer than expected to get my laptop back up to par again. It's basically been with the computer guy all these weeks as the usual methods to fix it weren't working. In the end, the computer had to be wiped clean and restored to a fresh reinstall of my windows program (again). Thankfully, my experience with this happening in the past left me more prepared in this case. All of the Sims stuff is safe, and the majority of my custom content I backed up so I won't have to manually search out and download it all again. That being said, there was a bunch of stuff I wasn't using, so I will be taking a day or two to give that a cleanup as well. Once that's done, I'm looking to putting out a bunch more new content. I hope you look forward to it!
5 comments on "Another Update!"
  1. Yay!! I'm definitely looking forward to it! Does this mean Color my World will return soon?? I'm perfectly fine with just having the 100 Majesties though, I'm really interested in how your gonna do things with a male heir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did start working on Gen 3 a bit right before this all happened, but I still have a lot to do with it. I do want to start it again though as I miss it terribly. My main goal is to get a bunch of posts stockpiled before I resume publishing regularly. It's easier for me to work on it when there's no pressure of sticking to a release date (which has led in the past to some chapters of which I'm not overly fond). I think I've come to accept that my main novel writing is always going to be a slow process, so if I delay CMW until I reach the point I want to with my novel, it's going to be way too long of a hiatus. It's already been almost a year, and I had no intentions to have it be that long. So, I guess the short answer is that I will definitely be working a lot more on it once my game is set up again, but there will be a smidge more waiting. Perhaps I'll give a very subject to change estimate of September 18th, which will be the exactly-one-day-less-than-a-year-so-I-don't-have-to-say-I-put-it-off-for-a-whole-year date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that's amazing!
    But you shouldn't do it just because of us you should only do it if you miss CMW, we'll understand if you want to take more time.

    Although it would be amazing to have generation 3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure this has been asked a squillion times, but where in the world did you get the colors for your cmw skintones? I've been scouring for good colored custom skins and can't find hardly any at all, nothing like what you have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two primary ones I use are Fawkes' 12 color skins and Scones' scatter genes, with Fawkes' being the one I use the most. If you go to the Kelsey's Berry Sims page, there are links to downloads for both. The albino white comes from a slider in the Supernatural expansion, and the gray slider I use is separate from the previous two color skin packs. I'll have to look it up later.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9