Top Social

Colorful Children

A good while ago now, I believe about the time the Gen One kids became teenagers in CMW, I decided to do a little experimenting with Ethereal and what kind of children she would have if she had babies with each of the most prominent male characters in the story. I intended for her to have at least one son and one daughter with each potential match, but like a few of my side projects I eventually lost interest and never came back to it. Here's what I got done though, so I hope you enjoy!


Knowing I would need a large house, I picked the big, empty one available in Twinbrook. It was Ethereal and Amaranth, Allium, Frost, and Sap. In order to stop myself from stressing out over managing each and every one of them, I tweaked a few settings and let them all run around of Free Will. That led to some incredibly out of character developments to take place. This biggest one was these two- they fell for each other almost instantly.

Soooo, yeah. In this save, Alliost (or Frum or whatever you want to call them) was a thing.


They hopped on each other even before I could get Ethereal and Amaranth together to make us the first baby.


They were actually going at it so much that it forced me to increase the time between automatic woohoos by quite a lot.


Amaranth and Sap, thankfully, were getting along just fine as friends. I was slightly afraid there would end up being some sort of attraction between them too, and that would have put poor Ethereal in a rather awkward spot with all four of her baby daddies being more attracted to each other than to her.


Ethereal distracted Allium from his newfound attraction to Frost by playing a good ol' game of tag out and around the house.


Sap was the first one to actually take any sort of interest in Ethereal. The two of them got some fun in right before Ethereal's baby bump popped.


Speed up to the momentous day! Of course on the first try the game filled up the last three normal spots in the household by giving Amaranth and Ethereal triplets. I naturally had a mod to bypass the 8 Sim limit, but I wasn't expecting the household to grow so rapidly.


I aged the three girls up right away. You might recognize some of the names used, and perhaps some of them will make appearances in later generations (^_-)

Oldest to youngest, left to right- Desire, Snowbell, and Clover.

Amaranth and Ethereal are really good at producing albino children. And, yes, Snowbell is named after the ghost Ethereal saw in the loft. I think she would have loved bringing her albino child to the place where she "met" her otherwordly acquaintance.



Snowbell and Clover were good at doing their homework right away, although Snowbell didn't particularly enjoy it.


Desire merely wanted to paint.


Poor Frost was always frustrated because there was someone constantly watching television- meaning he couldn't use it to exercise. I eventually added a weight machine to help him out.


The bedding situation was ridiculous. I provided beds for the triplets and set them as theirs, but they often didn't end up in them as they demanded bedtime stories every night. This would prevent the adults from being able to sleep in their normal spots. There were a few complaints.


The next father to produce a child with Ethereal was Allium. They had a son named Dianthus who had the perfect blend of their three colors. Besides Snowbell, he was my favorite out of the children.


Sap was the next father. Ethereal went into labor around breakfast. Every abandoned their leftover spaghetti dinners to freak out. Frost took the chance to steal their portions as Ethereal was sent to the hospital.


She returned with a little girl named Laurel. As she was born white white skin and eyes but Sap's green hair, I had to change the white to Meadow's green as Laurel was not a proper albino. It was around this point where I started to realize I had to reset Sims after I changed their skin from white to colored because the glow the white skin slider has remains even after the switch.


Amaranth tried to make dinner. He didn't do so well.


Even with me bumping up the time between automatic woohoos, the double beds were still being used with high frequency. At least the couples were consistent.


Ethereal, finally pregnant with Frost's child, accepted a party invitation from his dad, Blizzard. I had put in as many of the household members' parents as possible as I wanted to pass down the grandparents' genetics if possible as well. The party wasn't the greatest. Only Ethereal and Rose showed up.


Ethereal soon felt like a third wheel as Blizzard and Rose apparently shared the same connection their sons did. She departed before things got too awkward.


Ethereal was also due to give birth soon, so she wanted as much rest as possible. A boy named Oregano was born the next morning.


Aaaaand, that was where I got bored! I still have the save though, so me going back in to finish making more babies might happen someday. Like always, we'll just have to see! (^o^)/

To help you remember who belongs to who:
Amaranth and Ethereal: Desire, Snowbell, and Clover (backrow, left to right)
Allium and Ethereal: Dianthus (front left)
Sap and Ethereal: Laurel (front center)
Frost and Ethereal: Oregano (front right)
1 comment on "Colorful Children"
  1. I don't remember seeing this when it was first done but all the children are cute.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9