Top Social

Quick Note #2

Hey there everyone! Hope your last day of 2015 and first day of 2016 were good to you! Mine were...meh. Work was so slow it was dreadfully boring on both days, and yesterday my sister went to the hospital for neck pain, dizziness, and vomiting. So far the doctor has said it was some sort of uncommon migraine, and after some rest and medication she's pretty much back to normal.

I'm just making this little note to let you guys in on something I felt was probably significant enough to mention. We're moving. Again. UGH. This will be the fourth time in five years. Hopefully though, this should be the last seeing as how my mom is actually buying this house. My mom was planning on having us moved before the new year, but the loan people wanting ridiculous amounts of paperwork slowed us down. That finally went through, and so now we're waiting for the last of the renovations to complete so we can properly move in. 2015 was the house's centennial year, so there was some updating it needed. For instance, most of the sockets still only have two prongs, which was something we didn't have enough money to change. There is the chance that could prevent me from using my computer for just a tad until we get enough converters. Then the whole actually moving into the new house could cause me to lose some time I normally put towards updates. I'm not saying there are going to be more late/delayed updates as I'm hoping to get a few pre-written chapters done to prevent that, but I figured I might as well explain why a delay could possibly happen.

Anyway, so that's what's going on with me! Anyone got any special things they're hoping to get done this year? Let me know! (^^)

Bai!
2 comments on "Quick Note #2"
  1. Good luck with the new house and everything!
    It's ok if you post the updates a little slower, we will wait patiently :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I helped my mom move some stuff around on Saturday. We got a few things set up, but it only showed us how much more we have to go (-_-;) I took a bunch of pictures though, so maybe I'll post a few of them for everyone to see (^^)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9