Top Social

Moving Day

Well, we're moving all of the big stuff. The random stuff scattered around in manageable boxes will be gotten afterwards. Unfortunately, this is going to have to set the next chapter back a bit. The new house doesn't have the internet set up yet, and, I'm sorry- I love ya guys but, I'm gonna choose to follow my bed and desk instead of sitting on the floor in our old place with no furniture to access it. I'll try to get the new content up as soon as I'm connected again, and I might even have a few new short stories in the works ;D Until then, you're probably not going to be hearing from me for a few days. Thanks for understanding!

~Kelsey
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9