Top Social

Name Change

As I'm sure you've noticed, the name of my blog has changed. There's no more "The Little Moments of My Life." 

It was a fine title to use at the beginning because it properly described what I originally intended the contents of the blog to be- the little moments of my life that I felt like sharing. A quick peruse around the blog now shows that the title is no longer accurate, and hasn't been for quite some time. Since I really want the title to reflect the content I'm putting out, I decided a change was in order. That's why I came up with Random!Kelsey. Putting "Random" in the title allows me to post whatever the heck I want and still have it fit, and "Kelsey", well, that's me! The exclamation mark is there to add a bit of pizazz!

Overall, not that much is really changing. I'm still going to be putting out my normal content. Now the blog just more accurately reflects that content.

Happy reading!

~Kelsey
1 comment on "Name Change"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9