Top Social

Slowing Down


Even after all these years, I still have not managed to find a lot of appeal in watching television. I've come to understand what a remarkable invention it truly is. There's even a coupe movies I've come to enjoy. Still, I cannot bring myself, nor do I really want, to sit consistently in front of it for hours each day. Sitting down and devoting myself to absolutely nothing than mostly mindless entertainment makes me restless. I cannot not be productive for so long. Learning and gaining experience is a passion that has been instilled in me from birth.

However, it seems I have not managed to instill the same passion in Ettelendil, Erondir, and Thrin. They have become obsessed with watching the sports channels. They're healthy children, but I am worried that they'll form some bad habits if this keeps up. I suppose it doesn't help that this house came with a television in pretty much every bedroom. Right now I'm keeping an eye on my three sons so that things don't get too out of hand.


After I did a bit of calculations, I realized that we were going to have two double birthdays. Ette and Celadra's birthdays ended up on the same day, and Eron and Fiendir's would end up not too long after.

When the day came, we celebrated Ette's birthday first. He really ended up getting the toned figure he worked for. It was sweet to then watch him help Celadra with her birthday. It is nice to have a child with my particular hair color in the house again. Lewis' red hair is certainly pretty, but I've just ended up having so many red-hair and dark-haired children recently.


Even though it was pouring rain outside, Thrin and Riviel wanted to rake the leaves so they could play in them later. Ette volunteered to help them so that they wouldn't be outside for so long. It was time for him to leave when they finished though. We could definitely feel the absence of his more boisterous personality. Things really will be silent then once the twins leave.


Eron has become especially attached to Celadra. He has willingly taken over a lot of the work I would normally have to do. It's very heartwarming to see such love for his sister in his heart. I won't deny that it's also a nice break to not have to change so many diapers or deal with so many tantrums.


We had a very crazy night one night. Our sleep was interrupted when yet another robber broke into our house. The alarm system and a speedy police response made sure that we caught that robber this time around. However, I then looked outside to see that the aliens decided to drop by that night as well. They left as soon as they saw that something was going on though. I wondered if they had something to talk about. It's been so long since they've tried to contact me.


I ended up forgetting about them soon enough since they never reappeared. Thrin had his birthday not long after the craziness. I will try not to repeat myself too much, but Thrin looks so much like Ralph.


Fien's sculpting is coming along remarkably well. He can make such professional looking creations in such short amounts of time. He's proud of himself because of this fact. I'm even more so. I encourage him whenever I can so that he finds the drive to keep working hard. I know he will be able to make quite the name for himself as he becomes an adult.


He, and Erondir, became adults too soon. Their birthday arrived almost without warning. Of course, I am glad to see that they've grown up so adjusted and happy. It was shocking to see that they suddenly decided to switch their colors on me. Erondir now dresses in blue while Fiendir wears white. They explained they did so to see if anything ended up changing. They are going to confuse me, that's for sure. They laughed when I told them that. They stayed around for dinner. However, they eventually had to leave.


I cannot believe how quickly the house has emptied out. Now there's only three children to run about through all the many rooms. Celadra's birthday is right around the corner as well, and I've yet to become pregnant again. I was so focused on my children growing up that I forgot to make sure the task continued. I have to become pregnant as soon as possible.

That being said, it's nice to have so much quality time to spend with Thrin, Riviel, and Celadra. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have a bit more space between children now. I would probably benefit from a less hectic household after such craziness for so long. So, yes. I think things will start slowing down after this next child......
1 comment on "Slowing Down"
  1. it seems a little mad her only having 3 children around now

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9