Top Social

Happy Birthday and Some Updates!

Once again, it's been a while! I thought I'd taking this opportunity on the prodding date of my birthday to keep blog-only followers in the loop. It's been quiet here, but rather busy on Tapas! The new story I began there, "Kingdom of Sun", had constant updates and found itself doing well. It often trended and was featured on the website's front page. Then I decided to submit the story to staff. What had been a hope that I thought might come true way off in the future happened much sooner than expected as "Kingdom of Sun" was accepted into their Premium Program! I am now working with staff to make it better for a relaunch where readers will use ink, the Tapas currency gotten through either payment or watching ads/playing games, to unlock chapters. It's my first big step to making a career out of writing, and it naturally requires most of my effort. I have struggled to find time for "Color My World", which I do wish to continue although I know it has been a long time now since the last main update. My idea right now is to slowly work on it when I have the chance and begin posting again once the rest of Gen Four is completely done. That way I don't have to worry about constantly starting and stopping. I thank you for your immense patience! As a treat, I have another short story prepared for you today featuring a previously unmentioned character, Crystal. I hope you enjoy!


~Kelsey

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9