Top Social

Almost There!

Hello, all!

I just wanted to give a quick update to let you know I've finally got a new computer!

Well, almost, haha.

It's been paid for, and the site estimates it will be built and shipped in about two weeks. If you're curious, I got the HP Omen Obelisk. I'll be able to play Sims better than ever before, and because of the easier upgradability of PCs I shouldn't have to worry about a huge computer breakage like what's caused this stretching hiatus.

Once the computer arrives, I'll do my best to get a good backstock of content as soon as I can. I want to go through a lot of the CC and mods I rarely used to declutter my game as well. The tentative return date is the good, old anniversary date of October 6th. I'll let you know if that changes though, for I have more outside projects on my plate than I used to have, so dedicating all my writing time to my Sims stories is harder.

Again, thank you as always for your patience, and I hope to see you soon.

~Kelsey
1 comment on "Almost There!"
  1. That's great to hear. I know what it's like to have computer problems so I'm glad you're getting a new one. I look forward to the restart of your stories.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9