Top Social

PGC Update #6

A very long one this time, so strap yourself in and let's get started!

Although Taeh and Lahashi keep contact with the active family, no one has spoken to Willard since he left. However, one night he just randomly visited the house. He went over to talk to Tirin who was fishing in the backyard.


Tirin wasn't happy to see him at all, especially since he just showed up unannounced, so she told him off.


The commotion caught Niran's attention. She quickly took over the arguing over, and eventually told Willard just to leave.


With Amesis and Tirin in their final days and the backyard getting crowded, I went ahead and started working on the family graveyard. As you can see, it's not even close to done yet. Plus, I'm really lazy when it comes to building stuff. I don't build houses or spend hour customizing my Sims. I like actually playing the game.


Niran went back to forgetting about Willard, and eventually met Hiram Rodiek. They've been friends for some time now.


But they didn't remain friends for too long. Instead, they decided to start going out.


The twins' birthday came along. Alati went first.



She's taken to dressing like Niran (at least for now). After she was done, it was Tiami's turn.



Tiami was a little prankster before, but became a full-fledged troublemaker when she aged up. That same night she went and flooded the school. She got away with it too.


Niran kept inviting Hiram over, and finally went and asked him to move in with her. He said yes.


In celebration of Hiram moving in, Niran and Hiram decided to have a "kid". Meet Maple!


Tiami looks pretty innocent playing with Maple, but then she went out to egg a neighbor's house. She took a tactical position in the bushes, and got away with yet another thing.



One day, a stray Elder dog wandered onto the lot. It then proceeded to Expire right on the front porch. I think it just wanted an audience.


Later that night...


It was the result of an autonomous Try for Baby Woohoo. I saw the action, but chose to let it happen. I figured, why not? Alati and Tiami were already teenagers when Hiram moved in. He should have the opportunity to raise a child of his own. When Niran told him she was pregnant, he took their relationship one step further.




This marks the first time an heir has changed their last from Etael to something different. Niran is now Niran Rodiek. Alati and Tiami kept the Etael name though.

After the quick proposal and marriage, Hiram started reading the baby books like mad. Niran, on the other hand, simply watched television. She had already been through the pregnancy process three times, and with one of those instances pushing out two. She felt pretty confident.


Amesis' time came.


He went pretty peacefully, shaking hands with Grimmy. Watching Alati made me feel like she was just acting sad as Amesis died. She was smiling pretty much the whole time, even with poor Tirin behind her crying pretty hard.




Hiram, for some reason, didn't seem all that concerned with the event going on upstairs. He was too busy playing with Maple.


That night there was also another robbery. The robber beat the cop pretty easily.


However, Hiram wasn't satisfied at all with that. He took matters into his own hands and gave the robber a good pounding.


Alati (who I've chosen to be the heir since I like her traits better and they'll be more useful) has started inviting over Damion Etael. The Etael name and bloodline has pretty much taken over the town. It's hard to find someone who isn't related to the active family in some way. Damion is Atimiel's (once again, Tirin's older sister) grandson. I'm determined to get those ears back into the heir bloodline. Alati and Damion start out as friends, but as can only happen in the Sims universe, the two are romantic within a couple game hours.


For the past week or so, Tirin has been letting the massive garden die off by not replanting plants once they become barren. The garden is awesome for getting money, but it's so time consuming and the household needs to be shaken up a little bit.


Niran goes into labor.


She gives birth to a girl (were you expecting something else?) Here's Ramia, a non-heir. This is actually all you'll see of her.


It was then birthdays galore! Hiram aged up.


Then Niran.


Maple too! It's hard to tell by this picture, but she unfortunately turned out rather ugly -.-; Sorry Maple.

 After these aging ups, I stopped playing the family for a couple days. This was because my copy of Supernatural arrived! I was really excited, but I was in for a nasty surprise. I tried playing a witch husband and wife. However, I was greeted by glitches galore. It was partly from new expansion pack bugs, patch issues, and me missing a couple outdated mods when I first went to clean everything up so nothing would conflict. Even when I went and fixed those outdated mods, my witch family was still giving me too many glitches and it made playing them frustrating. I kept the Sims I made, but deleted the town I had put them in. I came back to playing my PGC town, but issues arose here too.

After entering the game, everyone glitched and was woken up. I quickly noticed they were standing where their beds were. I thought having them move out of the way would make the beds reappear, but they didn't. All the beds (except for Tirin's and the cribs [yet those were glitched too and couldn't be used]) were gone!





I cheated back in a Hover bed, and replaced the others. It's a good thing I stopped having a garden as well. When Tirin goes to take care of the last few plants remaining, she'll only tend to one or two even when I click Tend to Garden. I have to click the action repeatedly. EA makes me really mad sometimes. I pay all this money for the game and it only makes everything bug out. Hopefully some new patches will come out soon to fix some of the bugs.

Anyway, the next day was the twins' birthday once again.



With 6 Sims and a pet, the household was a little too large for my liking now that it was time for a new generation to start. It was a bit hard to do, but I moved out everyone except Tirin and Alati. Of course, Damion was moved in right afterwards. And then, surprise surprise, the household had another robbery.


The household was soon down to two though, since Tirin reached the end of her life while she was at the pool.



Maybe because of her grief, Alati suddenly started talking to thin air. (She is pregnant here.)


I guess before I forget, here are her traits. Things got a little messed up with all the glitches and bugs, so somehow her traits were changed, but not too much.

Alati's Traits:
Dislikes Children
Workaholic
Friendly
Vegetarian
Born Salewoman

She loves Egyptian music, spaghetti, and the color black.

In order to keep things from getting chaotic in this town, I have the settings so that Supernaturals won't appear. However, it seems there isn't a Zombie check mark box, so they still spawn. Luckily, I have a Pea Shooter to save the day.




Pea Shooter: 1
Zombies: 0


Pea Shooter: 2
Zombies 0


Alati goes into labor in the early hours of the morning, and gives birth to a...............well, I'm sure you know.


This is Sirtana. We have an heir right off the bat. However, I'm not going to stop. Besides the fact that Damion has the Surrounded by Family Lifetime Wish, I really really want an heir to have the ears. Alati and Damion are stuck reproducing until I have what I want, or until I just can't take it anymore.

Nothing noteworthy happened after Sirtana was born. So you know the drill. Alati becomes pregnant again. Goes into labor. Has the baby. It's a girl. Bam! Here is Ilariel. She's sooo close. Just needed the hair color and I would have gotten off easy.


Funny thing. I bought the baby swing a while ago, and even though I've had all these children, I haven't used it. I remembered I had it finally, and so Sirtana is the first to use it!


She pretty much stayed in it after she finished all her skilling till the day when she aged up. And here she is as a child. Normally I don't like EA clothing, but I loved most of the stuff from Supernatural. Especially the vintage dress that I gave Sirtana. It makes me want to keep her a child forever just so I can keep staring at her.


After Sirtana had her little birthday celebration with mommy and daddy, Alati went to the hospital to get an ultrasound scan to see how her new pregnancy was going. This is the message I got.


dhwdihwadwafgawudvwuabda....

Ugh. This game is definitely trying to make this hard on me. The interesting thing is that I still haven't bought the Fertility Treatment for Alati or Damion. I've only bought it twice. The first time was for Ruan, and I didn't mind then because the woman were having the babies outside of the active household. Then the second time was Laveah, and that was only after Locariel was born. I keep having twins, which is a semi-rare occasion, but a natural triplet conception? I think I've only had it happen once before in all the years I've been playing Sims 3.

In order to make things a bit easier, I aged up Ilariel a day early after she finished her skilling. That way she would be at boarding school and I wouldn't have to worry about her once the triplets arrived.


And arrived they did. First is Tahaelle.


Niranah


and Taril. What the heck is this creature? I think it's called a boy, lol


It became chaos at the Etael household. Alati and Damion were taking care of the triplets from the moment they woke up till when they went to bed. They only stopped to eat.


Sirtana was left to do a lot of the dirty work.



Unfortunately, she's also left alone most of the time. Except for a few words during breakfast and dinner, she doesn't get a lot of attention from her parents. Sirtana spends a lot of time playing with her imaginary friend.


After a lot of hard work, the triplets had their three main basic skills done and Alati and Damion were freed up some. On her last full day as a child, Sirtana took a long nap after coming back from school and doing homework.


Why? Because she finally was going to be able to spend some alone time with Damion. Sirtana has the insane trait, and loves the full moon nights. She had a wish to go to the graveyard during a full moon, and go they went.


Damion was pretty freaked out by the graveyard. Sirtana also shocked him with her comfort of her surroundings. As she socialized with a zombie, he realized he didn't really know his daughter all that well.


Here's just a little something I think is interesting. For those of you who don't have Supernatural, whenever the full moon rises, an eerie glow takes over the night. The glow also carries over to a Sim's head when you click on something for them to interact with. As I kept watching Sirtana's head icon popping up, it looked a bit eerie itself. I felt like I was seeing some character from a horror film- like the innocent looking little girl who is actually a cold-blooded killer or something. It's probably just me, but let me know what you think.


Damion and Sirtana found and collected some gems, and Sirtana continued to stare into the sky.



It was time to go home. Even though the action I had for them was supposed to make them go home together, Damion took the car and left without Sirtana. She was forced to ride her bike.


When she got back home, she went and glared at Damion. He had gone to sleep without making sure she arrived safely first.


There was one more event that night.



I didn't expect this post to turn out so long. I really underestimated how many pictures I had, and how much stuff I had gotten done. I hope you're enjoying these posts, and please let me know what are your favorite things to see/what you want to see more of/what's not so interesting and so on. There's a decent amount of people viewing these, so I would love to get your input to make these more enjoyable for everyone.

Till next time :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9