Top Social

About Chapter 38

Unfortunately, the next chapter of CMW is going to have to be delayed a bit. Blogger was being glitchy over the weekend (preventing me from adding pictures and doing weird things when I tried to save), and I also have been feeling under the weather recently. I'll try to have it up as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience! And, if you'd like something else to read while you wait, check out this fun Vampire Coven side challenge I'm doing on Tumblr!
1 comment on "About Chapter 38"
  1. Im not having a lot of fun with blogger either!! My lastest chapter im having to break up again.
    Try dividing the chapter into two chapters. I think they might have put a limit on the pages - because im getting so far with a chapter then it starts to play up and it wont save if i add any more text or pictures. As for the pictures - you have to click FIX on the red warning bar that pops up - then they will be fine and your chapter will preivew.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9