Top Social

PGC Round 2 Update #16

Hello there. It has been quite a long time since the last update, huh? In fact, it has been so long that I have pretty much forgotten about the particulars of the Sims of this save. The pictures of this post were also taken so long ago that I can barely remember why I took them at all. In order to finally get this challenge over and done with, I'm just going to put this chapter out there with as much information as I can recall. Then I'm sure once I get playing again for more pictures more details will come back. So, I apologize if this chapter is on the shorter side, isn't as interesting, or if I get some things wrong.


This is one of those typical pictures I like to take of the current generation founder and potential heir. I believe I was originally going to say something about how Wezen was choking a bit on his food and Sirius was warning him to be careful because he didn't want to lose his heir. Probably.


Wezen talked a lot to his other siblings, none of whom I can remember the names of.


Sirius was serenaded by Adhara playing the guitar and the radio, which was playing children's music in order to influence multiples for Adhara's pregnancy. I'm sure the sounds coming out of that room were strange indeed. I would never have been able to write under those conditions.


Wezen invited one of his brothers, Muliphein I think, over for a sleepover. Anyway, they played tag outside in their pajamas.


Wezen then tells his sibling a ghost story that both freaks him out and makes him roll his eyes.


Adhara goes into labor while making the bed.


Holy blessed day! She and Sirius certainly hit the genetic jackpot! Males triplets, with two being Starr heirs and the eldest being an Etael heir. The Etael heir is Procyon, Schedar is in the middle, and Avior is on the right. With the three of them being born on the same day, it made the timing so much more convenient for me to pick from Schedar or Avior to match Procyon instead of using Wezen and Procyon. I haven't decided which brother I will pick as the official heir yet.


Sirius and Adhara had their hands full handling the three boys at a time.


I can't remember if I sent Wezen off to boarding school or not. It looks like I kept him around for a little while after the triplets were born. I let him roam around on his own, and he ended up filling the yard with snowmen and a massive igloo.


Adult birthdays! Sirius had his first.


Adhara experienced an unpleasant call. I believe someone was asking her out on a date, which she naturally declined seeing as how she was happily married.


Her birthday came next.


Wezen kept inviting Muliphein over. It looks like he has some juicy gossip to tell his brother.


Adhara kept on painting lot of interesting new paintings that I hadn't seen before. She also reached the highest level for the skill.


Sirius was left alone with the kids many times. He could handle looking after his heirs it seems, but it took him much longer to warm up to Procyon. Sirius was more of the mindset that Adhara should take care of her heir instead.


I believe this was when I either sent Wezen away to boarding school or moved him out of the house. I snapped a picture of him as a teen when he had his birthday though. Bye bye, Wezen!

That's all for the moment. I should have another (hopefully, much better) chapter out soon. I imagine the pace will be picked up decently considering how I have pretty much lost all interest in this project. I will see it through to the end though, so I hope you'll keep on sticking around with me :D

Kelsey out!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9