Top Social

Way Off Track


Penn is having quite the influence on Linnatiel and Rorion. It is surprising considering Linnatiel's original fright of him. However, now all three of them love spending time together. Penn came over one time to help with Renia, but he ended up using most of the time painting Linnatiel and Rorion's faces like his and playing with them. It kept them busy so I could focus solely on Renia so Penn was assisting me in a rather backwards way.

However, he got Linnatiel and Rorion incredibly riled up. They were still bursting with energy even when bedtime came around. Elvaran and Analinde came to me to complain that they couldn't sleep because the two children were having a loud pillow fight. I made them wash the cracking and chipping face paint off and get into bed. They were exhausted the next morning so I have a feeling they stayed up late despite this.


More than Penn, it's Tosha who has been coming over frequently to take care of Renia with me. Tosha is a very motherly type. Marvin and Harold have become toddlers so I think she misses having a baby to cuddle. I greatly enjoy getting the chance to know my granddaughter better. The help I get isn't bad either though things really aren't difficult with Renia since I only have her and no other infants or toddlers to look after. I wonder if that is not a good thing though.


I decided it wasn't after Elvaran and Analinde had their birthday. They stuck around for most of the day after the celebration, but they left for their place a little before dinner. Elvaran is striving to become a wonderful teacher while Analinde wants to work from home as a writer.


Their departure meant there was only Delenmir, Linnatiel, Rorion, and Renia with Renia also having her birthday recently. I honestly wasn't sure what to expect with her in terms of her actual facial structure. I still haven't gotten a true decent look at Penn's face because of all of that makeup. He clearly helps to make beautiful babies though for Renia is absolutely adorable.


Penn definitely thinks so too. He has been coming over and helping more now that Renia is a toddler. He has even helped to teach her to talk. We're both curious to see how she will look as she continues to grow older.


Despite Elvaran moving out of the house, we see him pretty much everyday. This is mostly because he comes home from school with the children in order to teach Delenmir how to drive. The two of them both like taking the pink car. I assume this must be because the car is easier to drive. I highly doubt Elvaran and Delenmir actually prefer its feminine shape and coloring.


Linnatiel and Rorion took one of their weekends and dedicated it to going to the spring festival. The two of them were good at ice skating, and they've become good at rollerskating now. They ran into Milmarion during one of their outings. The three skated some more, played horseshoes, and had lunch together. Linnatiel and Rorion brought back some fun news after that time. Milmarion apparently has himself a girlfriend, and their relationship is moving in a pretty serious way. They weren't able to get her name out of him, but it looks like I might have another daughter-in-law before too long. There will probably be some more babies coming as well. Elediril and Genevieve had their child, and Niphredil is also pregnant too.


Then there is myself. I am mostly likely pregnant also. I met a very charming man named Mr. Paul McClure. I was over at his house enjoying myself for a long time one day when we eventually got down to business. I hope this potential child looks as much like Paul as much as Linnatiel looks like Christopher. Paul really does have attractive features. I would love to have a child with his shade of green eyes. I love my shade, but having so many children with the same color does grow a bit dull after a while.


It seems I am forever destined to be the link between the earth and the aliens. They refuse to stop showing up wherever I go. This time the alien didn't sneak around. She woke me up right away so we could talk. Her name was Yumay Vajjer. Somehow it sounded familiar. Ms. Vajjer told me I met one of her ancestors, Paguk Vajjer, when I was living in Monte Vista. I thought back and remembered. I met Mr. Vajjer in that time period after I gave Londuil and Ninnor to Eiji and gave birth to Minai. All of that feels like a hundred lifetimes ago.

Ms. Vajjer got right to the point. She implored to me once more of the aliens' desires for me to carry a child of theirs. While the matter seemed of high importance and a great cause of worry for her, Ms. Vajjer would not tell me why it was so imperative I go along with their idea. I told her I might consider it if she told me why, but she wouldn't. I refused then. I repeated that having alien children is not the goal I was ordered to complete, and I revealed I was most likely currently pregnant anyway.

That left Ms. Vajjer even more nervous. She departed peacefully, but I have a feeling this is not the last I'll hear of this.


I was tired the following morning because of the encounter. Delenmir willingly took on the job of getting Renia ready for the day. He loves spending time with her since they're so similar. They really are very cute together.


My suspicions came true. I was indeed pregnant with Paul's child. Son, actually. This was a pregnancy where I could find out the gender ahead of time. I was excited to be having another boy. I hoped it meant he had a better chance of looking like his father. Hopefully this pregnancy also means the aliens won't think to come back around for a while.


Linnatiel and Christopher's birthdays were on the same day. This led Linnatiel to spend the early afternoon with her father while she came back in the later afternoon to celebrate her special day with us. Like most little girls, Linnatiel always loved horses. That love has only increased since her birthday. There is an equestrian center here in Sunset Valley so Linnatiel has taken to going there often.


There was also Rorion's birthday to celebrate. I think he has become even more handsome now that he is a teenager. It might be the glasses that makes me think that. Rorion was having trouble seeing so the doctors told him he needed glasses. We actually had fun picking out the frames for him. I wondered afterwards why none of my other children have never needed glasses. Then I remembered. They're half-elven. Their bodies really don't tend to have the problems other children face.


Unfortunately, Linnatiel and Rorion's birthdays showed me that I have gotten way off track. There's three teenagers in the house with there being no children, one toddler, and only one newborn coming. Even with the birth of my son the number of us in the house will remain the same. Delenmir will graduate and leave around the same time of his birth. I will have to become pregnant quickly again after that in order to fix this drastic gap......
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9