Top Social

Jân, Elle, and Nika Sketch

Thanks to the amazing Lunarluminesce over at the NaNoWriMo site, I have a wonderful sketch of Jân, Elle, and Nika to share with you all. She was kind enough to make it for me despite having her own story to write and a lot of other requests to take on. Naturally, how I see the three siblings in my head and how she saw them based on the descriptions I provided can never be the exact same image. Still, the difference between our depictions of the characters doesn't matter since she managed to capture beautifully the spirit of Jân, Elle and Nika. That's what is important. Here is her lovely sketch for all of you to enjoy, and I hope it helps you to envision the three siblings and the world of Lerathian just a bit easier.

Click on the picture to see it in its full-sized glory!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9