Top Social

Welcome

Hello there and welcome!

For a while now I've been watching other blogs, and a little while ago (a week or so) the desire popped into the back of my mind that I wanted to start a blog as well. I knew that a lot of people were probably weren't going to pay much attention to it, but this is something I want to do more for myself more than having lots of people read what I'm saying. So this blog was formed, yay!

I choose the title "The Little Moments of My Life" because that's what most of my posts will be about-- the little things that make up my day. Most will be (for lack of a better word) insignificant feelings, thoughts, ideas, opinions, and the such that I myself will likely forget before the week finishes. However, I believe it's these seemingly tiny non-influential moments that help to define the bigger ones, and more importantly, who I really am as a person. Therefore they are just as important in their own way, and should have their chance to be heard. Of course, I'll also post about the big things that shape my life because those can't be ignored either.

So I hope you enjoy readings about these moments that will shape my life, and I hope you'll stick around!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9