Top Social

A New Blog Look!

Things probably look a little different :) I'd never been overly fond of the old theme, but I used it as it had the functionalities I was looking for at the time without having a million complicated widgets I didn't care for/would have to spend a lot of time editing or removing. I've been searching around recently knowing it was time, after several years, to finally get off my butt about the matter. Here we are now! I hope you like it :) If you notice anything off or that's not working, let me know.
1 comment on "A New Blog Look!"
  1. Though I did like the old style, this seems to cooperate more with my cellphone,

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9