Top Social

Laril Download

I know it will be unlikely, but I wanted to ask and check if anyone has a .sims3pack or .sim file for Laril from The Goddess' Order. I went back and read some chapters after not having looked at the story for quite a long while and wanted to do something with the characters again. However, it seems with all the computer switches and the great wipe my original folder containing my copies of all the TGO characters has been lost. I was able to find a few mixed in other Saved Sims folders, and some are even still up on the Exchange. Laril's file is completely gone in every way I can think to access it though.

Unless someone was reading TGO in 2014, downloaded Laril's file from the Exchange, still has it, and is still reading this blog.

Haha, yes, I know it's quite a stretch. Just figured I'd check. No worries if no one has him. I'll just do some recreating, as Ranimir, his son, came out almost identical.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9