Top Social

Color My World Character Vines

I got bored and wanted to try to do a few things on this blog to start waking it up before my computer arrives, so I decided to put this together. It's a fun little compilation of vines that I felt suited each tagged character from Color My World, be it something they would do, is their sense of humor, highlights their skill set or lack thereof, or references characteristics from any point in the series. Enjoy!

Also, contains kinda spoilers.

Ethereal





Amaranth




Allium



Amaranth and Allium



Frost



Eden





Blaze





Purity



Candy and Coal



Holly and Mimosa



Holly



Azure



Malachite



Raze



Doodle



Dianthus



Gilly





Arbor





Timber





1 comment on "Color My World Character Vines"
  1. IM SO EXCITED best news! Cant wait for it to get loaded up!

    I cant wait to see where Gen 4 goes with Nutmeg in Timbers hands... duj dun dun!

    Also if possible can we have an upload of Arbor to go with Dia at some point because i would love to play them just for fun!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9