Top Social

A Needed Update

Hello once again, all!

I figured it was about time to pop in and let you know how things were progressing. The quick and short version of everything is that it took a lot longer to get a hold of the car than anticipated. I've had it about two months now, but getting it shipped and other expenses after the holidays drained practically everything of my savings. It's only now that I'm really able to start saving up for a new computer. Hopefully, it won't take more than several months, but we all know life. I just want to say that I am completely committed to this blog and its stories. If I'm the only one making stories with Sims 3 in the years to come, if I have to move everything to the Sim 5 or the Sims 6 to finish things, or the like I will do everything I can to keep trucking on. With no computer to create content with currently though, I'm afraid this place will have to be quieter a bit longer. I do still get out chapters for Devout on Tapas if you've yet to check it out, but otherwise I can't do much. I did at least finish up the last CMW short story I had pictures for, however, as I'm sure you can see.

Sorry for another long hiatus, but I hope to see you all relatively soon with more content!

Kelsey
1 comment on "A Needed Update"
  1. So glad to see you're back! Loved the short story, and I'll still be checking for the next update no matter how long it takes!

    I have plans for a sims 3 blog myself but my current computer may not be able to handle the amount of content I usually put in the game. If I ever get up and running I'll post a link for you :)

    Looking forward to more content in the future! Even if it takes a while.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9