Top Social

The Blog's Upcoming Schedule

With the end of Gen Three, that means Generation Four is on the horizon. Things will be a little different this time around. The starting dates for each generation so far have been October 6th- the day Color My World originally began. With how Gen Three ended later, however, and with me being busy with new things happening at work, there's simply no way for me to begin updating again in about two weeks. I'd also like more of a break than that. I could aim for the end of October, but there lies the problem of my annual participation in NaNoWriMo where I'd stop updating normally as I have in the past. It makes the most sense to me then to simply hold off on Gen Four until December. This will give me plenty of time to prepare the story as well as take the pressure off of producing interim content in November to make up for the delay of updates. That's not to say I won't be putting up a few short stories or so. They simply won't be at the same frequency as previous years. From here on until the tentative restart date of December 3rd, the blog will be otherwise dormant. The best days to check will be Mondays, as when the short stories do come out that's when I will post them. Thank you all for reading, and I hope to see you when the next leg of this crazy journey continues!

~Kelsey
6 comments on "The Blog's Upcoming Schedule"
  1. Could you at least do a summary of Generation 3? Or are you going to do that just before you start Gen 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll come at some point. Not sure when.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you post any of your NaNoWriMo content? I'm super excited as I think this year will be my first to participate as well- there's always been some thing going on!!


    As always, anxious for the next installment...guess I will just have to be patient :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I'm not sure if you remember me lol
    I sort of fell out of reading the story because my life got really busy, but I'm going to continue now because I really miss it 😍
    I think I was somewhere when Dee was a child and she met (more like had a crush on) this kid who wanted to search for his mother. I bet everyone is probably laughing right now because of how many things happened since then 😆
    Anyway I'm just one person but you'll probably be happy to know that I'm all for this longer hiatus because it gives me time to finish this gen before the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chelsae- I'm not sure if I'll be posting more NaNo content. I'm still working on the same story, and since the past year working at our local library has got me reading again and growing even more as a writer, much of my focus is going to be in rewriting previous parts once more. I'm not sure if another new prologue would be all that interesting XD I hope you're able to participate though, and I wish you all the best!

    @שיר- For sure I remember you :)
    Do I know about busy too- hope everything is going well!
    Sooo many things have happened, and all in all I'm quite proud of this generation even if I know there are a few chapters that could use some more editing in terms of typos and the like.
    The hiatus might turn out to be longer than expected, due to stuff that happened seriously the day after I posted this update. I've been holding off talking about it as I've been trying to get the issue dealt with quickly enough to not affect the scheduled timeline and extra content. I haven't had much luck in the endeavor so far, which means I'll probably be explaining it all in a new update soon-ish if I don't get lucky.
    Always happy to have you along as a reader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would be fine with me if you started future generations in Jan instead of Oct. Then you oculd have a 2 month break, if everything ended by the end of October. one to hang with family, the other for NANO

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9