Top Social

CMW Characters' D&D Classes- Part 1

As I'm still dealing with various situations over on my end, there's still not a CMW update this week. I do have something for you guys though. I've done a post in the past showing off my D&D characters made using this doll maker. I thought it would be fun to take some CMW characters, specifically some from the First Generation, give them classes, and dress them up to match. The classes aren't what the characters themselves would choose to play, but what classes I feel the characters fit given their own personalities, hobbies, and backgrounds. Some came out wonderfully, and some I had to compromise on due to the limitations of what the doll maker provided. Hope you find them fun! As always, click on the pictures to view them in their full glory :)


Eden Yonder - Devotion Paladin


Blaze Vivid - Champion Fighter


Rose Charm - Life Cleric


Jacaranda Blossom - Mastermind Rogue


Amaranth Vivid - Battle Master Fighter


Ethereal Yonder - Divination Wizard


Allium Charm - Valor College Bard


Sunset Glory - Way of the Sun Soul Monk


Frost Chill - Knowledge Cleric


Sunflower Morning - Land Druid


Sap Spring - Horizon Walker Ranger


Purity Waters - Celestial Warlock
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9