Top Social

An Update About Two Things

Hiya there! I've just got a few things to update you guys on before the new week begins. Third Generation's Chapter Twenty Nine marked the end of Dianthus' teenage years, which means I've been hard at work prepping everyone and the town for the fourth and final part of her arc. Naturally, that means that drastically cut into my time prepping the next chapter, which is why there will be one more short story on Monday to give me the extra week to focus on the content instead.

The second update is about my work I've been producing on Tapas. For those that don't know, it's a novel/comic sharing website that hosts both partnered content and free content posted by its users. I started a story there, Devout, that updates each Tuesday. Recently, they've posted a notice saying they're starting an event for brand new stories that offers the chance of becoming partnered and earning money for one's work. I haven't fully committed to participating just yet, but I've been putting something together. Depending on how well I think I can handle the increased workload, I'll start that second story. Of course I don't plan to have that affect the content on the blog, but I do want to put the knowledge out there that there might be a slightly increased scattering of me doing more short stories when I get behind. I can't say for certain on the likelihood and consistency of such a thing happening yet as naturally everything's still very much up in the air. I simply wanted to give you all a heads up. That is all.

Hope you have a great day!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9