Top Social

A More Personal Announcement

To let everyone know, there will be no update this coming Monday. That is due to a sudden and sad development with my family. My last remaining grandparent, my paternal grandfather, died this week while he was swimming in the Atlantic. He and the woman he was with got caught in a riptide. After an hour of swimming, the woman got out, but my grandfather was unable to do the same. The police tried to revive him when they found him, but he was long gone. We're still waiting for the autopsy to complete and otherwise trying to figure things out, so I need a little extra time to focus on that without having to worry about staying on my posting schedule. Thank you for your understanding.

~ Kelsey
4 comments on "A More Personal Announcement"
  1. I am so sorry for your loss. Take as much time as you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so sorry for your loss! Please take all the time you need, your family is much more important than posting a story

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your loss!! Please take all the time you need. Sending love and prayers to your family through this ordeal, I hope everything goes as smoothly and painlessly as possible.

    We support you ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! You're all amazing. Things have been getting better over here, and for the most part the main matters we have to focus on are sorted out. I still most likely won't have the next chapter ready for Monday given that I've also been quite sick, but there's a few random ideas I have in my head that I'll probably pick from instead.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9