Top Social

To Confirm It

Just thought I'd write this quickly to let you know I'm confirming Color My World's return for October 6th! I've got the prologue and two chapters done already, and I've got the pictures for a short story taken as well. Hope you're looking forward to it :)
6 comments on "To Confirm It"
  1. Aaaah this is awesome!!! Just a lil less than three weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it! I hope everything's been sorted out with your computer
    -nyrrat

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty much all good now. The lone issue I have with it is I can't get the microphone jack to register anything I connect to it. Fiddling with the settings, reinstalling the driver, and changing the default connections does nothing. It only recognizes the built-in microphone by the web camera, which is absolutely terrible. The computer, though still pretty good, will need to be replaced by something more current when I can afford it, so I'm not going to stress about trying to fix it.

    Anyways, I got that short story done as well as another chapter. I started getting pictures for the chapter after that, so things are progressing nicely.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9