Top Social

100 Majesties- A 100 BC Update #60


Allura took Saturday morning to do what she wanted to do. When afternoon came around, it was time for the older children to have some fun. Celeste, Evangeline, and Oliver badly wanted to go to the pool. Abigail tagged along just because, but she really didn't have much interest in swimming. Lynette, thankfully, also showed up to the lot.


Abigail begged Lynette for driving lessons. Allura had never seen much of a reason to buy a car, but Abigail thought differently about the necessity of a vehicle. Lynette agreed, and the two took off with Abigail screeching the breaks at her tentative pace down the road.


Meanwhile, at the pool.

It was a nice day, so a lot of other people showed up to enjoy the good weather and cool water. Celeste won the majority of the breath holding contests while everyone really focused on splashing Oliver for some reason.


The hours passed quickly, and Abigail was getting pretty good at driving. She was thinking she might be getting skilled enough to do it on her own, and that was when she was abandoned. Lynette truly did the proper thing of leaving behind her teenage great-great-granddaughter on the side of the road all the way outside town because it was time for her to go to work.


Naturally annoyed, Abigail did her best to make the situation a positive one. She was left by old ruins of some kind, and there she found a bunch of metals on which to practice her alien transforming powers.


Homer showed up later that evening, and Evangeline found herself put in a bad mood by his presence.


Allura was grateful for more conversation that came from others beside her children.


Homer even helped babysit.


Unfortunately, he and Evangeline really couldn't get along. Evangeline worked herself up to telling Homer some secrets, but Homer wasn't having it. The two went their separate ways and didn't pay attention to the other again.


Abigail gave up on sleep since she no longer needed it, and she used all that extra time to focus hard on what she could do. Her siblings got a strange sight walking downstairs for a breakfast of leftover birthday cake to see her spaced out on the couch.


By the time her birthday came around, Abigail felt properly trained in what her otherwordly heritage granted her. She moved out confident and determined.


And, forgive me, here's where things take a bit of a turn. It wasn't just personal issues getting in the way of me playing, it was that I had no real desire to play. Perhaps because I'd transferred the Majesty household from town to town so many times, the save was laggy to the extreme. I could play for half the day and only get half a chapter's worth of content. No matter what I did to try and remedy the problem it refused to go away. I did my best in trying to press forward- even making everyone's needs static and leaving them to roam on free will. It didn't make anything any faster. Instead of opening the Sims on a constant basis, weeks would pass where I wouldn't open it at all.

To push past this once and for all, I decided to do what I was trying to avoid all along. Allura's childbearing was done, so since gameplay has gotten pretty repetitive at this point I went ahead and aged all the children up to young adults, as you can see from Celeste, Evangeline, and Oliver above, so the next generation can start. I'll be making the household fresh from scratch, which will mean the loss of characters like Lynette and Homer (but they've been around long enough), and hopefully there will be no more issues with lag.

But, on top of that, I made the foolish choice of letting my AMD drivers go ahead ahead and update even though I've had trouble when they wanted to update in the past. The result was that my computer became a crashing mess that I still haven't been able to properly sort out. It's working well enough for me to do most things, but who knows how it will fair running the Sims. New updates might not be for another week or so. My laptop should be getting sorted out soon when I'll be able to have it looked at properly though.




A closer look at the triplets.


And Felicity and Quinn. This picture pretty much sums up their personalities. Felicity is delightfully evil while Quinn is spacey and happy-go-lucky.



Static shots of them. Since the poor twins got so little screentime, I'll most likely have them tag along for the move with the heir.

And who is going to end up being the heir, you ask? Scroll down to see!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|


Ta-dah!

Seventy-seven children have been born so far. This challenge is getting close to the end, but, like mentioned above, it is also getting repetitive and stale. That's why I switched things up and picked Oliver as the heir- in addition to me liking him the most out of all the children Allura had. To make things balanced though, he's only allowed to have one woman pregnant at a time. All children will also have to be moved into household of course. It should be fun.

See you then!
2 comments on "100 Majesties- A 100 BC Update #60"
  1. Woo~ We got a male heir!?! I'm thoroughly surprised.
    I would've liked to see Booker or Talmedge (I think I even said way back awhile ago if male heirs were alowd I'd totally want one of them in the running) as heirs though, they were my favourite of the children.
    Oliver's cool though!! I think it'll be interesting with all his colours!!

    Ps. I love how those green eyes have sticked through the many generations. Becoming a family-trait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a male heir? That a first! And finally no more black hair XD
    Omg I know how you feel about the lagging issues this is the reason why I stopped playing the sims 3 ><

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9