Top Social

Vampire Coven Challenge on the Blog?

For those who aren't aware, I also run a Vampire Coven challenge on my Tumblr. I've mentioned it a few times here, and now I wanted to check the interest to see if people wanted to read it here as well. I figure it'd be easier for most people to have it all on one medium to read. To keep the workload down though, there wouldn't be a directory for it, especially because it doesn't have distinct chapters.
2 comments on "Vampire Coven Challenge on the Blog?"
  1. I'd really like to see it here on the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see it too.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9