Top Social

Tangerine, Lightning, Melrose, and Ember


Since these four characters have already been introduced, I figured it would be fine to give you an extra sneak peek at them, especially since these older four probably won't be seen as children for very long if at all once Generation Three gets going. They're basically the new Hunter, Wisp, Malachite, and Cyclone gang.


Tangerine "Riny" Vivid

Daughter of Wisp and Papaya Vivid.


Lightning "Light" Yonder

Son of Malachite Yonder and Lavender Glow.


Melrose Vivid

Daughter of Desire and Jasper Vivid.


Ember Vivid-Charm

Daughter of Coal Vivid and Mimosa Charm.
4 comments on "Tangerine, Lightning, Melrose, and Ember"
  1. They all grew up beautifully, but isn't Lightning's last name supposed to be 'Yonder'?
    Can't wait for season 3 to start. Can you give us any hints on what is to come, Kelsey? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god they're all so cute!!! I don't remember if I already said it but I really love that Ember got purple genes and not pink ones. Did the game do it or did you decide?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ruth- Yes, thank you, you're right. I was so focused on finding a fitting last name for Lavender that I wasn't paying attention when writing down the names for Lightning and Malachite. The Vivid name has become very prominent XD
    Unfortunately, not much I can give in the way of hints right now. I have the major parts of the story planned, and everything I can try to say will give too much of that away. I suppose the best I can tell is that the ending will lead to quite a different setup in Generation Four.

    שיר- Aren't they? (^^)
    Aside from the heirs, I don't tamper with anyone's genetics. Ember inherited Allium's purple all on her own.

    @Dayna- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9