Top Social

Playing with Colors (Women)

This is the companion update to this fun little post I did back in November. I originally tried to do the women's half at the same time as the men, but Ethereal's white skin was causing problems with all of the ladies having that glow on them even after they were no longer white. Thus, I decided to use Meadow's green instead. Forgive the fact that their expressions are bit stiff and weird. I used a moviemaker pose to have them hold still, and I wasn't paying attention to how awkward it looked until after I was done.


Once again, to start off we have Ethereal/Meadow, Sunset, and Sunflower in their true colors.


A rotate to our left has Ethereal as orange, Sunset as yellow and gray, and Sunflower as green.








Another switch to the left. Ethereal is yellow and gray, Sunset is green, and Sunflower is orange.




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9