Top Social

Quick Little Note

Hey everyone! Hope the holiday season has been good to you! I know it's kept me very busy what with much more hectic work days and family coming over to visit. Because of that, I wasn't able to finish a CMW chapter for tomorrow despite my best efforts to do so. Honestly, over this past week I've barely had time to turn on my computer let alone spend the many hours it take to get pictures and write the content. I do have a little something for you though. Most people didn't find the Christmas special too cheerful for some odd reason (^.^), so you're going to be getting a much more touching short story of Eden and Hunter bonding after their initial meeting instead. Hope you enjoy it!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9