Top Social

TGO's Third Anniversary!

It's October 16th, which means it's the anniversary date for The Goddess' Order! Three years ago was when the story began, and I can't believe it's already been so long. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to have an extra little story ready for today, but you can count on it being out soon! I'll also give you a preview picture:



In addition to this new extra chapter, I am hoping I might be able to pick up the revision project I started to bring those older chapters up to speed as well. We will have to see about that one though, as NaNoWriMo is right around the corner (yikes!).

I just want to take this moment to thank everyone who has read The Goddess' Order, especially those who have stuck through it with me to reach the point we're at now. I truly appreciate it!

~Kelsey
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9