Top Social

No CMW Update 4/27

I tried to get this notice out earlier in the day, but I ran out of time and had to leave for work. And work is exactly why there is no update today. They scheduled me six days in a row (and this isn't the first time), which has left me with both no time and no energy to complete on Chapter 27. I squeezed out a 100 Majesties and PGC update to hopefully tide you all over somewhat.

Sorry that I've had to skip another week. Thank you for your understanding!

~Kelsey
3 comments on "No CMW Update 4/27"
  1. I cry : (

    Seriously though. Kinda telling of how good your story is when people get sad that there won't be an update this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel just as sad about it as everyone else does, trust me XD
    A lot of the actual problem with the six day schedule is that it causes me to be in pain because my legs are uneven lengths. It's not a crippling pain (at least, not yet...), but it's a constant one that hardly goes away anymore. I've sat here with the new update open trying to work on it for the past twenty minutes, but I haven't been able to get anything done because all I've been doing is shifting and stretching my leg to get it to stop hurting, which has unfortunately been useless so far :/ I know I need to get special shoes or something, but all the research I've done tells me I need to go to a doctor for a proper examination. That's going to be hard to do when I don't have insurance, and I don't know if I can afford insurance yet. It would take weeks to get anything settled on that front anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <- Canadian. I find it so hard to believe there are first world countries out there without universal insurance. It makes no sense to me! Keep people healthy with checkups so they don't need more costly procedures down the road!

    Sorry about the leg pain. I hope it goes away quick today. Warmed up towels help with my back pain. Maybe try that to soothe?

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9