Top Social

What I'm Currently Listening To

I'm bored at the moment. And when I get bored I go through the songs that I am currently addicted to. I thought it might be fun to share the three songs that are my current addictions. And yes, two of them are in Japanese. Let me know what your current favorite songs are, and I'll check them out!

#1
THROUGH MY OWN EYES- Aaron Carter and Kayla Hinkle


I love this song, and I loved the show Liberty Kids which it's from. This version is a concert recording as the full song was never released as a official recording. It's disappointing, but I'm just glad the song is available in some way.

#2
MAD HEAD LOVE- Kenshi Yonezu


I found this song through this dance cover video posted on one of the channels I'm subscribed to on YouTube. The dance is what helped me get addicted to it. Apparently MAD HEAD LOVE has sort of a sibling song called Poppin' Apathy that takes a look at the emotions from a different, more negative perspective. I haven't gotten around to listening to it yet, but I have a feeling when I do hear it that I'm going to love it just as much as I love MAD HEAD LOVE.

#3
PINKO STICK LUV- Rin Kagamine and Len Kagamine


I would read this if you're unfamiliar with the VOCALOID software and its presence in Japan.

I had heard this songs a few times before, but I didn't really like it until I found this video. Doing dance covers to Vocaloid songs is very popular in Japan. Some of the people who do covers and choreographies become mini-celebrities. This dance is done by two of my favorite popular dancers- Melochin (the guy) and Ririri (the girl). The dance is so adorable that I fell in love with the song as well.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9