Top Social

New Look

It's probably pretty obvious to anyone who has visited this blog at least once before, but I've finally gotten around to updating to a nice looking template instead of one of the defaults provided by Blogger. I've gone through a couple so far, and since this is the one I like best for the moment, it's the first to get a trial run. The lone issue I have with it so far is that the search box in the right column is not where it's supposed to be. It's not for me anyway. I have a very wide screen resolution so please let me know if the search box is either correct or misplaced for you. Also, please leave your other thoughts as well. Do you like this template? Is it easy enough to navigate? Would you like to see some other designs? Any input would be super stupendous. Naturally, I'll be tweaking things here and there so please forgive any spasms the blog looks like it's having.

Happy reading,

~Kelsey
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9