Top Social

PGC Update #11 (Etael Family's Last)


Kaet's been having a fun time exploring in the tunnels she's been finding with her miner.

Meanwhile, Miuh has become a Teen!


Being impatient, I went ahead and selected Dislikes Children for her next trait. Since she's the Ninth Generation leader, that means the next child born with the purple hair and eyes will end this challenge! There were no Teens available to lend themselves to the task, so Miuh seduced Billy, a Young Adult neighbor, instead.


The household adopted another dog. Her name is Ginger, and her main goal is to help Kaet find the necessary materials to make her Monsters. Since Tuon has retired and has the most free time, he's in charge of training her.


Kaet isn't too sure about entering some of those tunnel holes.


Miuh has successfully started her task, although she won't be so happy about it in a couple days when the baby is born.


Kaet becomes an Adult,


and finally is able to make a Monster! Or as it's more properly called, a SimBot.


Even though she created it, Kaet's still not too sure if she likes it or not.


The SimBot was named Johnny Iron, after one of the iron golems from this video here. Since I didn't want the household to get crowded again, I let him leave. He quickly met a woman, became romantic with her, moved into her house, and then married her. Not bad for a giant hunk of metal.

And during that time, Miuh had her first child. She gave birth to a boy, and named him Zahes.


Since she became pregnant, Miuh opted to enroll in homeschooling. While she does her work, Kaet takes care of Zahes.


Miuh attended the local Prom as well. Somehow, even though she doesn't attend that school, she still won Prom Queen.


She is also a straight-A student. Doing schoolwork means she doesn't have to deal with Zahes, although it's impossible for her to avoid taking care of him all the time.


By this point, Miuh had become pregnant again. However, something very frustrating happened. The child was born, and when I went to change his hair and clothes the game crashed while CAS was still loading. My game rarely crashes, but this time it messed things up in a big way. Every time I tried to enter the town, the game would crash again. I spent hours trying to fix it, but nothing worked. In the end, I had to abandon the town. If this was just any regular saved game, I would have just deleted it and started something else. Since I was so close to finishing, I wasn't going to give up!

Instead, I started a new game in Twinbrook. I recreated Kaet as best I could. I used the copy of Niran I had saved and tweaked it until I got close to matching the pictures of Kaet I had taken. Then I took one of my pre-made male Sims, and used the Play with Genetics option until I got a girl with the heir requirements. The new Miuh ended up pretty close to the original as well. The household was just those two now. Tuon was days away from dying, so I didn't both recreating him. For the storyline, I rationalized that Zahes went to live with his father.

Miuh enrolled in home school again, and surprise surprise, ended up pregnant once more before too long. She had another boy. His name is Ararain, the name I gave to the previous boy Miuh had given birth to.


Miuh still doesn't take her responsibility as a mother too seriously.


But she gets off easy when her next child. A baby girl named Arasa is born, and with her birth she ends the challenge!


I've still got some stuff left for you guys though, although it's nothing too exciting. First off, Ararain becomes a Child.


His imaginary friend, Blanche, comes to life before his eyes.


Miuh finally becomes a Young Adult,


and Arasa ages up as well.


Her own imaginary friend, a doll almost identical to Blanche but who is male and named Shiro, comes to life too. Miuh, however, isn't exactly impressed.


And life goes on. Before I know it, Ararain is a Teen.


Arasa asks Kaet to make a potion for her, and Kaet agrees. Arasa gives the potion to Shiro, and he is made real.


He has dark bluish-purple hair with red highlights and tips, and pure black eyes.

Seeing what Arasa did, Ararain also asks for a potion and brings Blanche to life.



She's got green hair with brown highlights and tips, and the same pure black eyes as Shiro. To really let them live free, Blanche and Shiro moved out of the household.

Arasa aged up.


And to be honest here, nothing really exciting happened, and the stuff that did happen I've already covered multiple times. I think it will be best just to forge ahead and show you Arasa as a Young Adult.


This officially brings the Etael story to an end.

Or does it?

As the miraculous child of the 10th Generation, Arasa is freed from the task of passing down the purple genes. She's also free to love her children as much as she wants. Her plans are going to take her far away from Twinbrook to a place called Bridgeport. But unbeknownst to her, her family is not the only one tasked with passing down their unique attributes.

To be continued........
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9